+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 194 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes zrur milta hai mere pass MA and trend line sai trade hoti hai mere chart mai in cheezeu sai mughy trade achea karna a jati hai aur mughy lagta hai k agar ap bhi is par he focus rakh lain gay tou kafi sahe rahta hai aur trade bhi sahe hoti hai bas ap ko is mai kbud sai achea trade karny k leyay thoura bhut hard wrok krna hota hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned seerat12 is on a distinguished road seerat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not using thy indicator and i believe that if you want to make money in forex trading market then you first of all obey thy rules of forex trading and then work hard to learn knowledge and experience . Patience skill and discipline required......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy is mai support and resistance par he beleived kia hai tab tak yaha par kio k mughy aysa lagta hai k yahe indicator best rahta hai hamary leyay aur ise sai he hum kafi kuch nikal sakty hain agar ap kese ik par bhi apna focus rakhty hain tou ap ko kafi kuch easyly mil jata hai aur ap is mai achea tarah sai earn kar sakty hain..

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,198 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko yahan indicator koi bhi use kar sakta hai lekin usse pehle usmein analysis karna bahut he jaroori hai,indicator ko samajhna asaan bilkul nahi hota eske liye kaafi practice trader ko yahan karna he padta hai..

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by widia View Post
    the indicator in it and i only like to trade with the experience in it and this would be the so much of the easy business for the every one from which we can make the lot of the profit that you should use atleast 2 indicators for the outperform market place movements and because whatsoever clip we can not see the activity movements with our eyes
    main koi bhi indicator nae use krta pehle bht indicator use kiya but ab nae jyada se jyada aap moving average use kre kabhi bhi jyada indicator put krke chart ko dirty mat bnaiye clear naked chart pe trading krna sikhe

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by upiter9999 View Post
    I have used a lot more than your moving average I have combined average of about 4 lines with a value of MA20, MA 50, MA100 and MA200, it would be better used if we combined with RSI and CCI
    Maine bhi kai tarah ke Indicators use kiye hua hain aur maine dekha hai ki Moving averages sabse easy hota hai aur isko samajhne me hame thoda sa time lag sakta hai lekin hame isme results theek mil sakte hain. Bas hame isko use karne ka experience hona chahiye.

Senior Member widia is an unknown quantity at this point widia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicator in it and i only like to trade with the experience in it and this would be the so much of the easy business for the every one from which we can make the lot of the profit that you should use atleast 2 indicators for the outperform market place movements and because whatsoever clip we can not see the activity movements with our eyes

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use indicator of indicator of moving average of 10ma and 25 ma and the other indicator are to best band and Rsi is to good these indicator are very helpful before trading you should practice indicator and then trade and earn
    I have used a lot more than your moving average I have combined average of about 4 lines with a value of MA20, MA 50, MA100 and MA200, it would be better used if we combined with RSI and CCI

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai sabi indicater best he hote hai hum es kam mai acha profit kama sakte hai bai saab ji es kam mai ek he din mai trillion dollar tak ki money waste hoti hai hum es kam mai acha paisa ache experience se he hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai experience se he bhout kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course for my trading I use stachetic oscilator and support and resistance to predict the market.It is hidden divergence technique.Almost all the prediction i make goes right even so i am losing some trades as i fail to control my emotion.I exit some trade with fear.It is harming my trades.I am trying to fix it so hard hope i will do it soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 194 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)