+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 221 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2205

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true, I agree with your opinion that we are indeed in the forex business then we should not have the nature of greed and ambition to get great results in short periods of time. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    one of the best thing that i learnt from the forex is to not be greedy ever in your life ...its the very dangerous to be greedy and it always lead you to the path of the failure instead of success
    if we are greedy then we will get impact because many people who hate us because of our religion among the people should help each other

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have learned two best thing from forex are... one, How to be a disciplined man, and the second is, How to control bad emotion. I have learned more things, But I think this two are best for me.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you already picked the best once but for me indeed the first one is the emotion control and second is money and risk management and the third one is a strong strategy.these are the key for success in forex.and when we will search we will really see that most of the traders lost cause of this three reason.cause they do not follow them.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    when somebody who want to join in trading, the biggest problem are fear and greed. i agree with your point of view but i think, it is not enuogh. To have the first one, newbie must control 2 factors efficiently. Do you think so?

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The bets thing ever has still be that account management in my trading, the fact still help me well. Also it is good for a forex trader to be at the edge of the market.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The two things that I consider back bone for successful trading are :
    1 )_ Avoid Greed
    2 )_ Have Patience

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you already picked the best once but for me indeed the first one is the emotion control and second is money and risk management and the third one is a strong strategy.these are the key for success in forex.and when we will search we will really see that most of the traders lost cause of this three reason.cause they do not follow them.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i am concerned, i have learned patience here in Forex trading, self discipline, Well, i learned management a bit but i can`t still apply this in my real life living.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heve learnt a many thing but here are two the most important:
    1) The most important thing is Money Managment- it is impossible to stay in the market for few year without MM
    2) Being Patient

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 221 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)