+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 221 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2205

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex teaches me that how to be patience in your every day life problems and how to solve them slowly but steadily too..it also tells me that you can not earn more than that of your fate..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai agar ap study karty hain tou ik tou jald bazi nahe karni cahay aur 2nd ap kabhea bhea jaldi mai lot active na karay agar ap ko ik acaha point milta hai tou us waqt oprn karay otherwise ap ko loss ka samna ho sakta hai,....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, i have learnt that if you want more then should not demand it right now, you should accept a small share for a multiple times and if you greed then no matter how much you earn you will lose all one day.

Senior Member hasilpur is on a distinguished road hasilpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have learned a lot of things in forex trading business which can not be mention in a short or a single word but the most important thing which i learned from forex trading business is to control emotion and Patience

Member m.abas is an unknown quantity at this point m.abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true i agree with you brother but you must have the good knowledge and information about the market analysis you have good capital which is profit able for them and the most important thing is that not become greedy in the forex because in the forex the greedy person cannot become a successful

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as my views are concerned, i will say i have learnt so many thing from Forex trading and these as; i learnt knowledge and information about Forex trading. I learnt skills, tactics, different strategies for different situations and conditions, learnt experience, money and risk management and most importantly i learned to understand trend.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greedy aur ap ko is mai emotional control karna sekhna ho ga then he ap is mai kamiyab ho sakty hain jab mainay forex sekah tou forex sai yai cheeze daikhny ko mili aur is cheeze ko try bhea kia mainay bilkul aysa he hai warna loss ka samna karna parta hai....

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important thing i learnt in Forex is : Make my way in 1000 safe steps is better than making it 20 risky steps. It's about Risk management that i'm speaking, it's capital and can help you to preserve your account from hitting the margin call then cross your hands and watch charts

Senior Member irfanearn786 is an unknown quantity at this point irfanearn786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aaik buisness hy oor buisness main aap kaafi kuch seekty hain aagar aap well karain gain too aap ziada profit kamaty hain aagr asspp sahi nahi jarty hain to aap ko loss he hona hy q k aap ny kaam he nahi kiaa

Banned bestpoint is an unknown quantity at this point bestpoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han ap ne bikul hi exact kaha , hamein patience is baray mein hona chaiye agar hum loss ki tarf ja rhay hain , yeh field kafi maane rakhti hai , is se hamein har qisam ki noeeat ko smjhnay main asani hoti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 221 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)