+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 221 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ham money management sey follow kar key trade kartey hen to is men adhey emotions bhee controle ho jatey hen is liey forex trading market men hamesha sey money management ka khyal rakhen . aur emotion ko is tarha controle karen keh is men us waqt tak trade karnee hee naheen hey jab tak is men hamen sure profit walee trade na miley . before the management their risk and money they must to form a good knowledge and experience about the trading system ti understand the trading system also it is good to not entering the emotions while trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend there are many things that i can share in forum which i have learnt from forex trading market though my experience is very little but i want share two thing for new trader and i hope it will be helpful,
    1) please expect optimum profit in return of your investment, no more
    2)practice demo, thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best tutorial that we get involved the Forex market is actually how I have to control the particular money grubbing behavior and also over emotional when exchanging, since usually My spouse and i obtain a profit transform into a new damage as a consequence of as well money grubbing and also feel on your own more robust compared to the Forex market. yes my dear bother ma ap ki bat sa agree kr ta ho ap ki best 2 bat share ki hy bother learn one best money management bother nest bother 2very very important cont oral bother trading bother

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As people says that every successfull persone there is lot failure so it's really true, it's just been 5 days i was trading but i don't have good knowledge of trading so i just thought that i should make trading on this particular things and i did then i had face failure and i lost around $7 doller what was real money. after this i got in tension that what i have done i should not do i was fool the was real upset of my madness. with that i learn that we should not think that we shold make some more money or i can do it, if we are not sure we should not go through.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main 2 years se forex trading kar raha hon main ne ic main loss bhi kia ha but profit bhi bohat earn kiya ha. main ne forex main kai chizin learn ki hain but risk and money management bohat zarori ha or dosri chez emotions hain forex market main emotional ho kar profitable trading nai ki ja sakti ha. Yeh jo don things apne share keri hain First Money and Risk Management or Second Emotions Handling yeh to important hai hi trading me but in se b aik important thing hai or woh hai Greed or is ka khayal kerna sub se zarori hai or agar is per control na hua theek se to Forex me success mumkin nai.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ne is market mein do bahut hi jaroori baat sikha woh hai ki control you emotion or greed aur jab mein new tha tab mujhe inhi dono batoon ka problem tha mein jab hi order put karta or mere stoploss ko jab bhi mein hit dekhta tha to mein aapne emotion se bhar jata tha aur jaab jab mein market mein profit karta tha to mujhe profit mein intrest lagne lagta tha to mein baar trade lagata rahta tha bina market anylise kiye hi is iliye mein ne aap in saab chijo ko avoid karna sikh raha hoon.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn allot of things form demo account but the most two important things are,not to show less confidence while opening a trade and never trust others in case of trade.these things make me good trader and teaches allot about trading.. Only two factors are required in Forex trading to become a successful trader and to earn profit from it. These are strategy and money management skills. If you have a strategy that works 60% plus for you, and you follow proper money management rules, then you can never face loss in Forex trading and will always gain profit at the end.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I come to discover that making money in this business has to do with your persistence. Sometimes the trend might be fake and you just jump in and start losing your hard earned money. sometimes you will see a real trend but at the same time you are just skeptical , whether to follow it or just watch. Traders has talk many more about this, but the truth is still the same, you can not be a better trader when you yourself is not better. You will only be blaming your broker and the market , even when you are at the one at fault thinking that this will not last for long. I bet it with you, until you change ground, and accept the market at it is, there is not success for you.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regret also causes traders to �chase� trades by jumping in the market after a setup has already triggered. This gives them a far worse risk reward potential on the trade which makes it a lot harder to turn a profit on the trade, chasing trades is not how a skilled and patient trader behaves. Instead of being regretful over missing a trade setup, the professional trader will simply remain calm and observe the market, learn a little something, and keep his or her hands in their pockets until the next trade comes along. Chasing trade setups is a VERY slippery slope to forgetting about your trading plan and kicking off the process of trading randomly or gambling in the market.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is quit a fancy job for me. I spend time learning different techniques everyday and know how people are doing it. It also gives me picture how to control my risk levels and how to deal with my emotions. Moving averages are one of the most commonly used technical indicators in Forex trading. The moving average helps traders to track the overall pricing trend of a currency.The main objective of moving average is to give you a simple view of the trend.the chart and give you a simple direction to base your trades on.Using moving averages alone is not a catch all solution, but they will help you determine the overall trend. Used in conjunction with your other preferred technical indicators, they are an asset to any trading system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 221 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)