+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2205

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Member Bilel is an unknown quantity at this point Bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best two things i learned in forex :
    Firstabe i have never give up and be always strong
    Second the money managment , i have to trade wisely and carefully
    Forex helped me also to make good profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jnaab mujhe forex see bhtaa achi chizee mili haai jaaise keeh yee brazgar jinkee pass nokri naahi haai oske liyee yee best haai naahi too yeye aak best oppyrtynty haao forex aak extraa incomee jnaab gg i likee it g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jaz is on a distinguished road jaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main maine seekha hai kay is main aap ko har waqt learn krna chaahiye agr aap ko is main loss hota hai tb bhi aap sekho kay aap ki kis galti ki waja sai aap ko forex main loss hua hai aur agr aap ko is main profit hua hai to bhi aap ko is main seekhna chaahiye kay aap ko kis trhan sai profit hua hai.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading mein se b hauat kch seekha hai bhai waise toh mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kamana chahte hain toh aapko iss field mein dekh sun ke kaam karna hoga warna iss field mein se kuch hasil nahi kar sakte hain bhai aap yaad rahe.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member raj_ is an unknown quantity at this point raj_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a online trading business market. By using Forex I learnt many important things. From those the best 2 things are: 1. Controlling and thinking 2. Work with Patience. The first one controlling and thinking helps me to handle my work. And the second one helps me to see the result of my work.

Junior Member moaath369 is an unknown quantity at this point moaath369's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    or forex traders who do business because the greedy rule will be a lot of strategies and systems used will often be violated so that the analysis which is in conformity with the strategy will be destroyed and not in accordance with the analyzed sedangnkan fear is usually due to frequent have failed so not confident in analyzing price movements that often make traders became hesit
    (1) i learn to good tread in frex trading and (2) i am learn how 2 earn money in forex trading.........
    this is my 2 best things that i learnt from forex trading and i m glad to sha

Member hhaa is an unknown quantity at this point hhaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with the strategy will be destroyed and not in accordance with the analyzed sedangnkan fear is usually due to frequent have failed so not confident in analyzing price movements that often make stop loss and take profits to all the trades.The other important thing I have learned is to trade with

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to share the the most important thing that i learnt from forex trading... the most important thing is patient and secondly the risk and confidential power .. that two are most important thing.............

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ne bikul theek kaha es kam mai money mangement and emotion ka hona bhout hee jarrori hai agar app es kam mai emotion and money mangement ko samjte hai fer umeed hai app ek ache trader ban sakte hai es market mai fer app forex mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai ...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Junior Member pcsham74 is an unknown quantity at this point pcsham74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The two things that I consider back bone for successful trading are :
    money management
    greed control
    this things are very important for every forex trader and we should use thins learning tips. and of corse you have to control your emotions to be a good trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)