+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Market mein different sessions hotay hain, kisi mein kam trading hoti hay aur kisi mein ziada laikin jo traders mein most popular hay wo hay London Session and New York Session overlaping time kionkay donon markets milnay ki waja say market mein bohat tezi dekhnay ko milti hay aur ye time best hota hay trading kay liye. The news timing is best in my point of view because news me ap easy trading kr skaty hen ap ko kisi be analysis karny ke jarorated nhi hoti is me ap agr high impact news ko fallowed a karen to ap easy profite earn kr sakty hen kisi be strategy ko use karny ke jarorat nhi hoti ap kos !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tarding karne ka koi time nahi sabhi member is kahi bhi kisi bhi time kar sakte.raat ko log jada tarde karte hai. student school boy bhi raat ko tarding karty h mai khud ek clg student mai bhi raat ko tarding karta hu best time lagta h mujhai raat ka. within my location, I actually usually do the buying and selling each day, I really do certainly not help to make deals during the night time, due to the fact through the night the purchase price motions tiny lath, above all, once we have a very very good buying and selling method i think that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think when some big news is not coming a head which can have big impact on the market or market fluctuate a lot then you have to wait because it is too much risky to make trade at that time but if you have knowledge or have confirm that which side the market moves then you have to make trade it can be more profitable. i trade with london and US session, but i can trade with asian session also. but the london and US session give me more profit than if i trade with asian session. then london and US session is my best time for trade

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always a good time when you want to trade then the timing of what tradeing to pair or what what time yo take the tradeing i have always said that if you want trade well then the best way is just make sure that you have market have just opened go to the market when really we can predict its movement, and the probability is high. Do not enter the market with gambling. If the market moves in the opposite direction turned out to be better immediately closed position, with the exception of capital is very high resilience and we play long term. better attention to also enter the market with a high impact news, because it will be a great pips movements and market trends more clearly.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must remain very calm and psychologically stable to get through otherwise we might can't hold big pressure that markets does on us.best trading strategy for me is a comfortable strategy for I use in trading ..strategy should be able to generate profit with consistent and can be done on a variety of market conditions.if we use a convenient system in trading then we can make good decisions ..and of course we expect the system that produces big profits for us in trading

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i agree with your look at that we must trade merely throughout hours whenever most makets usually are wide open and also there exists good movement inside charges other smart throughout unexciting hours it becomes challenging to produce just about any benefit. The best time to tradeing it all depending on the one that is doing the tradeing as a trader you have to know that there are very many different time zones that there if the the market open at some place at other place the time might be at night but the best thing to know is when the market is open then there you should be tradeing

12. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    apiece conference the market moldiness use a antithetic tool of trading is primary because according to how the occurrence of the industry itself if it asia activity meeting you should tap the use of business with scalping communication and if for writer term and the term would likely fit land daily trading style. trading time should be adjusted to some extent, for example, that we traded pair. In essence, we adjust the trading time to market opening hours of our country whose currency is traded. So for example we are trading in the pair EUR / USD, then we should begin to enter the market at the time / when European markets open and clock / current U.S. market open. because it usually does at the moment in the relevant country market is open, there is movement to be quite fast on the pair in question.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are working and you do not have time for manual trading with a PC, you may be trading in gadgets such as tablet PC and smartphone, and you can trade the London session if you are trading pairs Eur / USD and you can trade pairs USD / chf at USA session , because based on my observations at two sessions this fast moving market and if you want to take 5-10 pips might be, lets try Concerning no plan in regards to this. nonetheless most important ney logon express kafi suna haya p wo stock trading day time time frame hey there mother kertay hain. plus jab sector nearby ho rahi hoti hai. united states time frame bohat jaldi jaldi sector ki action hoti hai. plus ap ki stock trading bhi speedy hoti hai. aur kuch is advisable time frame ka pata commerce news flash express bhi chal jata haya.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade is when the market is trending, that's where the time for us to enter the market, and of course customize and target your trading plan, if the loss, not trading anymore and we do not take profit trading again, withdraw and enjoy the results, do not let that control your appetite in the forex trading, and usually when we are not well disciplined in the use of lots and targets according to plan, we often experience failure in forex trading, so, start discipline!

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह कार्य करने का मौका है जब यह लोकप्रिय उद्योग, व्यापार, seblum ट्राली विशिष्ट अनुसंधान पर ध्यान देना चाहिए जिनको आर्थिक कार्यक्रम से प्रत्येक देश में यह समाचार हैं जो देश के प्रभाव में विदेशी मुद्रा प्राप्त हो, तब त ९ हम प्रती ाा ९ो चारों ओर उद्योग के लिए बेहतर तरीके से अधिक अधिकार हो जाता है कि उद्योग की इस घडी में पहली बार है कि उद्योग हैं, तब तक हम आमतौर पर बेचने के लिए तैयार है, वहां एक अच्छे समय लंदन में कक्षा में संयुक्त राज्य अमरीका और ब्रिटेन दम्पत्तियों अवधि के आधार बिंदु बनाऊं तो ऑस्ट्रेलिया और सिएटल/यू.एस.डी. में प्राय:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)