+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 349 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are soo many factoer that have to be considerd and that is the time zones that you are trading on there is the economic calender that you have to look on and the other thing is that you have to be the best knowing when the markts will open

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plus once you decide to enter the trade at a cost amount as well as whenever that degree is generally there simply just enter the particular trade that is These are the basic or fundamental thing start trea as There is no specific time to make entry that For me I only open my trade when i see my trading edge in which based i am trading in my chart accordingly To profit from the Forex market we need volatility so that the market can give us strong trends be it long or short position to allow us to capture and profit from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saeed66 is an unknown quantity at this point saeed66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think best thing about forex market is that we can trade any time in this market. Mostly people like to trade in this market when market is moved rapidly and this people want to trade in this market . I think best time to trade in this market is when us session is start at that time market move rapidly and we have more chance to get earning in this market. but at that time we can trade carefully in this market.

Senior Member supersub is an unknown quantity at this point supersub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to manage it properly and as traders we have to have the best time and it all has to do with comfort and that's a very good thing and as traders we should always be ready then all would be very nice and it is a good thing.

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader profits and losses could vary significantly by time of day. That data showed that most traders are what are called Range Traders, and their successes and failures very much depend on market conditions. In fact, this trading style means that many of them have trouble being successful in forex because they are trading during the wrong time of day.

Member softengineer is an unknown quantity at this point softengineer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main best time trading ky lie day tarding hota hai ya ap us waqat tarde kere jes waqat market movement main fast ho aur ye tab hota hai jab news ahni hoti hai tu us waqat fast ho jati hai market

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But above all the seeds will be in London and New York season and I would keep myself busy in other activities instead of having to trade in forex till New York markets open to 12 GMT while London closes at 15:00 gmt so than the time between these two zones is witness to the largest market in liquid as if I don think there is best time to open a trade then Usually occur early in each session the session might asia europe or usa But for those who prefer a small and gentle movem

Senior Member simo808 is an unknown quantity at this point simo808's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, there is no specific time of the trade, what you have is a set of opportunities that are always present when the market and the porice move , and you can get in this a good profit this is my opnion

Senior Member johar is an unknown quantity at this point johar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading time is indeed very important and we should be able to master the market and time, because in a market there are traits and it was very nice and as a trader it will be very useful and we will be successful with hard effort and we have to be comfortable at all.

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In contrast to regular making an investment, investing, or maybe day trading investing, includes a quite short-term concentration. Evaluation may be categorised to help days to weeks, several hours as well as units. Because day trading investing targets on this kind of short time structures, the particular period when a trade is manufactured almost always is an essential aspect to consider.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 349 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)