+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 349 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the right time to trade is opened during the trading session in the country where we are trading with the national currency, because at this time the price and trade movements will fluctuate so fast that we can effectively and all time be suitable for trading. But, to get profit, we have to wait for our turn. Brokers need a sideways trend. The market seems to be mostly sideways. For daytime traders, a break or support and resistance point will make the best time. I always rely on the style of the day which makes the road safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for me I actually think the right time to trade is when the session starts to run for the currency pair you will choose to trade, because at these hours it will be proven in significant price movements. Moreover, if all this time there will be news, surely the market will start to go crazy. You can get many benefits from such a situation, it could be that your account will disappear instantly if you specify the wrong entry. and jab b market ma new data release hota ha and yan jab b monthly ecb ki meeting hot ha ha is the time of the market ki boh tez hoti ha movement and now it's time for the karein gay public relations trade hamary market to ha haqa ha market and humein ma market ho sakta ha's loss is liye humein chahye to hum is the time you trade na karein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me best time to woi hota hai jismein trader ache se analysis kar sakein,esme trader jetna khud se market me learn karke chalenga aur ssab samjhenga woi acha hai,esme trader ko US and europe time best rehta hai forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye esme trader ko khud se market me sabb learn karke he market ke baarein me sabb samajh aayenga aur aise he trader ko kaam karna chahiye.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex there is no time limit for trading, whenever you can trade because of your comfortable time, you can focus on the trading market. But in India, night time was the best time to trade because the London and US markets were open, at that time the market movement was very high. and just a fantasy sai jabhi bhi welfare trader ko mil trend jaye wo us k leayy bhut he nice time hai aur us mai wo apni trade ko perfect bana sakta hi magar kafi time aysa hota hi jab traders ki wo entry miss ho jati hai too wo decision One of the reasons why there is an error in the us k loss ka reason, please reply ...

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately this is the forex trading market there we can trade every twenty-four hours my darling has to do hard work and try to trade at that time when two sessions meet together so have to do hard work and trade here 17: 00-10 : 00 it is the best time and the best trade and information channel that works well and works well and we can always understand the value and we have to improve it better we can always work and delete and we have better choices in the same work

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we as small traders, a good pattern for trading is after the news comes out, when the price direction is very clear, we only need to follow where prices will move, so we will get the results we want to trade because we follow trends, we cannot play guess the price, because forex is not a gambling business and knowledge is the most important in the forex business but with the best time knowledge it is very important for success. beforex is a very risky business and the best time in forex for trading is trading news time to earn fast income.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best time wohi hoti hi jab hum apne aap system par analysis hehe because hai aur hume market me time dena hoga, kyunki bina ess my business time diyehum kuch nahi kar sakte hai hume ess business ko achhe se samjhna sab se jada jaroori hai. and the best time to trade is when the European session is opened because you will find good price movements and you can catch movement from the start, remember that it is not good to trade with the news because prices move crazy in two ways

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I actually think the right time to trade is opened during a trading session in the country where we trade with a country's currency, because at this time the price movement will be very fast and trade will fluctuate so we can get it effectively. and the best time depends on individual traders who do it according to the rules of strategy and system used but what I usually do to get the best time to make transactions is when opening and closing each session on the market, so keep trading.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes it's true that I trade forex with my own forex strategy. I think my personal strategy is the best strategy to gain forex profits. I trade forex with good foreign exchange knowledge and experience. I know forex trading can change my lifestyle for forex trading. I have a lot of dreams with forex trading with my good forex strategy. and this is the best strategy because when you don't use stop loss, you are at greater risk of losing all your profits in a very short time. You have studied Forex trading and then started it. Always use stop loss because it saves you from big losses.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, many times it happened. There is no movement on the chart and suddenly it starts to move like a cazy. We need to avoid candles like that and don't trade the candle if there is no signal on it. If not, we will face heavy losses. lose a lot of money on candles like that. Wait until the market is satisfied. and the best time to trade for new entrants is the end of about 1 hour of the American I mean the US session and for experienced traders may approve the choice at the beginning of the European session but we have to hold and maintain our trade for at least a day or more on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 349 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)