+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rosidi View Post
    I will monitor price developments in the Asia session, and I will be trading on European markets open to U.S. markets closed. I do not have time for that I avoid, because sometimes the asia session is also often the case with the price hikes range sufficient to take the profit and in my opinion the best time unutuk European trading session and the session is the USA
    become a good trader then we are expected to constantly monitor the latest market developments in order to always follow the market trend, for that we will be easy and can be read and analyzed by both

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafar3536 View Post
    time is important..........!!
    so i use night time for trade..............as it moves very quick on night....
    and London session starts from 6.30 pm to 11.30 pm..................and it keeps the whole market very volatile..
    night time is the best for trading because night time ma market bahut jadli upper niche hoti ha aur thode se time ma hi profit and loss bahut hi fluctuate karte ha. aur trading ke liye jab b maan kare tab hi kare....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie, do not know the hour is good for trading ... I will follow this thread ... but if it seems to follow the advice of the master forex that I know,for the aggressive strategiesdo when European and American market opened ...
    i just want to get profit
    but the reality is different

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good if the trader put the order at breakout position when the indicators for almost time frames show at this position, then the trend will move back with faster and good fluctuation, and also the trader have to know some condition too, because sometimes the trend still continue the position for longer time, so you need to wait and patience to get this moment
    but i heard that insta release a new regulation about the news impact with 5.12 correction..so becareful for it
    do the best we can

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thin k there are two best times to trade in forex and they are actually tow sessions the one is London session and the other is New York session. I enjoy both the sessions and specially the starting and ending times of both of them are full of momentum and we can earn many pips.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    The volatility in the market is due to several factors. any event may happen any time which may make the market highly volatile. But if you talking about the general periods of volatility. Then markets are more volatile when two or more trading sessions collide or overlap one another and this is due to the large number of traders present at that time, more trader means more volatility. For example when the london and US session overlaps the market is volatile (In IST its around 6:30pm to 10:30pm IST)
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best timing main sunna hai ki new york aur london market hota hai is mein market kafi jayda volatile hota hai jisse trader ko kafi badiya mauka mil jata hai paisa kamane ka to aap bhi ishi time par trade kare

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i yhink,is important for traders to always keep their mind open and should know what is happening where and always go through all the important news updates as most of the times these news releases decide the course of these markets.A trader should always stay alert.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    mery kehyyal me best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly and me and my friends are doing this time easy trading and enjoy 20 to 30 **** i think this exact time is that 6pm to 8 pm.
    evening time hi best ha trading ke liye becuase saam ke samay market bahut jaldi girta aur chadta ha, iske alawa kisi person ka time and luck b traiding ko effect karta ha . Mostly jab body relax ho tabhi trading karne par profit ha.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What Forex market hours are you fitting into depends on many things like your trading style, currency pairs you are trading and so on. If you’re going into scalping, you’d better prefer Asia Sessions, but for day trading it’s surely the best to enter European and American sessions. You can work with Asia Session while Tokyo market is open, European session is open with London market, while American Session is for New York market. Asia Session can be held mainly at night in the EST time, so it’s the best time for scalping. If you’re into intra day sessions and no overnight trading required – than you should definitely choose EU and US sessions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)