+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 349 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    the traders at thosetimings mostly it happens when different market openssolets solets discuss thsoe timing when market is most volatile and i know what to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member orion is an unknown quantity at this point orion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no need to sit idle in front of chart all the time for trading. Because all the time market movement isn't good, so if we can select some special time for trade, we can make good profit. I like to trade overlapping session means when London & New york session both open (GMT12:00pm-16:00pm), because that times market move in good pace as large number of traders trade that time. Asian opening session also safe for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arin.muah View Post
    i am prefer trade at london and american session...usually in this session market moved with high volatile and we could take pisps from that moving...in tokyo session market move in small volatile
    but sometimes tokyo session i mean asian session market also moves good but rarely but anyway london and american session is the best for trading and 80% forex trader waiting for this session cause i think we everyone know that very clearly .

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good time to trade is used when the European markets open. here we can see the movement direction of the market well, and easy to make technical analysis. the European market also has a pretty aggressive price to make profit.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think best time for trading is over lapping session of the two session like London and New work over lapping session because that time market have high fluctuation then the other time for this reason i get more profit from this session.

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicators for almost time frames show at this position, then the trend will move back with faster and good fluctuation, and also the trader have to know some condition too, because sometimes the trend still continue the position for longer time.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hours a day where we can menghasilakn clock hours in which advantage is our forex trading moves quickly and can reach the target in just minutes forex trading is not exhaustive and it forms a highly profitable forex trading, forex trading in this way we can get the position we are trading well and therefore we do by following the JMA trading hours we have set the previous trading day where we can really profit in it, tradingforex profitable forex trading also is that we can control and the time that we can control dimaa we are trading a very rapid occurrence is usually in the American session and there is also a bit on the European session, the trading position is a very appropriate time for us to trade in it.

Junior Member adityafx is an unknown quantity at this point adityafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heck if I relied only on certain hours. I want to do scalping when I usually do between the hours of 7 am - 12 noon only, because of currency movements on the clock has not been too much for volatile. but to get a bigger pips I will do the English market and trading on the American market, because certain of these hours can be volatile price movements.

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    A acceptable quantify to do the genuine transaction depends on the unshared trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are victimized but I unremarkably do to get the incomparable case to do the dealings is when the starting and terminative of apiece term in the industry for this session is ordinarily there is rapid move.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    dear main to trading main abi newbie hon esi waja sa main boht zada trading ka bara main nahi janta hon muja trading main abi boht zada knowledge earned karan ha esi waja sa main na abi tak really account par trading start nahi ke ha esi waja sa main to apko ya nahi bata sakta ka kon sa best time ha trading kanra ka laya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 349 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)