+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 349 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as i trade, I always first check the economic calendar then the news, and the best time i find to trade is when big news is going to be broadcast and big jumps can be seen on the charts. You can get big profits at that time. So keep in touch with the economic calendar and news update.
    Patience is Money

Member chamseddine89 is an unknown quantity at this point chamseddine89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that many people make a lots of earn of money from forex trading agree to interesting in forex market because the forex trading they will be easy to makes the money but if you traders are not good at running of forex trading then you will takes the losers profite. So i think you will can be control the emotional level then you have to successfuly !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always trading when news release so the price movement will high so i can
    get much opportunity to make much profit when i trading in that moment and get profit consistenly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that not only London session is best USA session also good to trade every fore trader and maximum professional targeted London and USA both session to trade Forex and get some quick profits also.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    What the best timing to trade ?
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    i get tensed when i have open positions and i try to overcome this by participating in discussions like this in forums. because when i keep on seeing the charts and the positions open, i may do some hasty things. good luck.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any body system wants to get the great outcomes of the deals then i think he should find the fun to business because without the fun it is very difficult to handle the money well in currency trading.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the best timing to trades is when the trend is starting,its the profitable time to trades..but,we have to know how..i always trades when the trend is begun,i do fundamental and technical analysa before open order,so i able to decide the best momment to set the orders following the trends dirrections!!goodluck!

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time is when it appears a strong signal, as long as the signal is weak then it is better to wait. but when the signal is strong, then its time you act. for I am still forex trading as a part time job, so I only American trading session only. so I am just waiting for the signal when the session

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do remember that Local plumber to do the actual deal depends on the individual investor who do so using the rules of strategy .Swing traders requires less period in front of maps as compare to others.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

best time you business is probably a key aspect so that you can get more benefit I often choose start period of london, uk and newyork, I only business for eu and I think now the forex couple biggest activity.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    yes i agree with you because when a meeting between American trade and the movement of trends london will happen fast and we can get a lot of money from it and we have to learn another couple of good
    I think meeting hour are more dangerous for this business. Because on meeting hours market move on both side. So if you use stop loss then it can touch your stop loss point on the first time. So i think beginner trader need to avoid this hour for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 349 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)