+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 349 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most exciting time for the trade, I think it was when the U.S. and European sessions, as it is a rapid movement in the market. so it offers a great opportunity for us to make a profit in trading. but we also must always use good money management when trading at the time, because after all, there is always the possibility that we would be wrong in analyzing the market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roufsarker10 is an unknown quantity at this point roufsarker10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,i agree with you.trading time is depended on every trader.every time we can trade with Forex & will get more profit from Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member profit is an unknown quantity at this point profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    best time you trade is probably a key factor so that you can get more profit I often select open session of london and newyork, I only trade for eu and I think this time the currency pair largest movement

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Since Forex market works 24 hours a day i feel trading any time is OK.
    But some people find trading is good when two sessions overlap as the volatility is more at that time, i prefer to trade whenever i am free regardless of the sessions open/close.
    emotion in forex trading will be very dangerous if we can not control whether it be in a state of profit or loss.For you to control your emotion toward profit taking you have to go back to demo account first.

Banned taikhoan2525 is an unknown quantity at this point taikhoan2525's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good time to trade between the trader is different because we come from different countries, I always thought that when the market opened with the European session and the U.S. is good for us to trade the pair as the EU or GU

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    emery Khayyam me best clip of trading is eve moment because i also see that this case marketplace is spurting rapidly and me and my friends are doing this example cushy trading and bask 20 to 30 **** i imagine this perfect example is that pm to 8 pm.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are working and you do not have time for manual trading with a PC, you may be trading in gadgets such as tablet PC and smartphone, and you can trade the London session if you are trading pairs Eur / USD and you can trade pairs USD / chf at USA session , because based on my observations at two sessions this fast moving market and if you want to take 5-10 pips might be, lets try

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you is correctness. some of trader have its hour of separate him. there is using day. there is using hour. if using day. in one week only just few days trading. if trading use hour. hence in one day trading only just certain at. while me use trading with day calculation. in one months possible only half I is trading. and half again surely non moment which good to trading.

Senior Member stromelah is an unknown quantity at this point stromelah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trade is when the market is crowded and the trend is clearly visible due to this we will be able to easily obtain a profit. market is usually crowded at the time of the news release and at the market opening

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me The best time of forex trad is that the London session and ny session. throughout now the market fluctuations area unit at peak and that we will create several pips. Some pairs throughout now shows low fluctuation however the majority pairs become active throughout now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 349 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)