+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 349 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member ebizrai is an unknown quantity at this point ebizrai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading keeps open for 24/5 days in a week and we need to take this chance. If we have full time then we can trade al the time on the other jand we can trade at our suitable time. Most of the trader love to trade at usa and london tings. Because at that timeore volatilty happens. So we can chotoo that time too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Quratulain is an unknown quantity at this point Quratulain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade ki to best timing koi ni ye market 24 hours open rehti hy ap jb chahy is py work kr skty hyn or trade kr k money earn kr sakty hyn or succeed ho sakty hyn agr ap ki luck ap k sat hy to ap ka hr time hi best hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time for trading is the time that you go out looking for rather sitting waiting for that time to come, it might take for ever to come or never come as you expected, instead seek the right moment and seize it well to your advantage.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market timings and volatility varies from pairs to pairs and market timings to market timings, if you are trading on AUS/USD then the movements will be more in morning as well as in evening when their markets are in action similarly for yen the movements will be more prominent in Tokyo session, likewise the movements of pairs are correlated with different sessions and we need to trade as per the session and pairs to get more pips movement.

Senior Member sawmiksaurav is on a distinguished road sawmiksaurav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a student and i am working in forex part time beacuse i have not a enough time for work in forex but when i free then i come here and start my trade and i think that day time is better than night time... If any people are work full time he can know while is the best timing to trade?

Banned cimlak is an unknown quantity at this point cimlak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in Forex trading a trader need volatility and the higher the volatility the higher amount of pips possible for a trader to make. I think that during a news release higher pips fluctuation takes place in a dy so a trader need to select the time when a news is published in online Forex trading sites.

Senior Member Muneer Ahmed Butt is an unknown quantity at this point Muneer Ahmed Butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    time ton sab acha hota hay bass app ko zara up to date rehney ki zarorat hay agar app up to date hen ton app easily decide ker saktey hen kay kon sa time suitable hay trading kay liay

Senior Member fzz123 is an unknown quantity at this point fzz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wasay app na best timing ka baray ma jo define kara hai muzha wo samaj mai nahe iya mai apne baat karo tu india time ke mutabek 12.00 bajda duphar ko market thke hote hia trade k leya aur sham mai 5:00 baja ka baad market kafe jada hall chall hona start ho jate hai.

Senior Member crtrasel is an unknown quantity at this point crtrasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good time to try and do the particular dealings depends on the individual monger WHO do therefore in accordance with the foundations of strategy and systems that square measure used however I typically do to urge the simplest time to try and do the dealings is once the gap and shutting of every session within the marketplace for this session is sometimes there's speedy movement.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naseebforex View Post
    g hamy yah lagth tha our raha k kyo k as bat best time of trading is evening karna chta time bec time market is running quickly and ka bara ma aysa me and my friends are ka bara ma doing this time easy trading and enjoy karta ho as bat ko.
    timing ka istmaal hume bhaut hi ache se karna chahiy yadi hum koi kaam ko timing ke hisaab se karenge to hum such me bhaut hi badiya kar lenge yadi humare timing sahi nhi rhi to muskile a sakti hia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 349 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)