+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes it's true that I trade forex with my own forex strategy. I think my personal strategy is the best strategy to gain forex profits. I trade forex with good foreign exchange knowledge and experience. I know forex trading can change my lifestyle for forex trading. I have a lot of dreams with forex trading with my good forex strategy. and this is the best strategy because when you don't use stop loss, you are at greater risk of losing all your profits in a very short time. You have studied Forex trading and then started it. Always use stop loss because it saves you from big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time I believe is that men are truly ready and accepting considering their deep sleep with them contemplating together and surviving until the deal relaxes along with the complicated and some people in this way about earning some money. and trade ka laya koi fix time nh ha ham hr skty trade waqt ka but hmay time you imagined es trha sa rkhna chaheya ka rt dair tk ho ho my trade you rt sonay you ha ha trade logo is hot jb log he nh hogay to trade hoge es hmay hmay trade in the morning at 8am to 9pm but because chahya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is k liye kisi specific time ki zarort to hy nhi jis bhi time ap free hon u can post and earn the respective profit and earn bonus as well . time limit to koi hass nhi hy . when ever you get your time you post and earn . forex py kaam karna to bht hi aasan hy . koi time restriction nhi hy na hi age bs post karo or profit kamao dan Forex trading give us he more profit if you have perfection is our trade and this can get the only in the trade after trade. Your trade give you the experience and you are able to make more earning with forex trading.Ager aap scapling k through profit earn kerna chahtay ho tu then aap ko apni trades uss waqt lagani chahyein jab koi economic event ya news na aani ho.Scalping mein hamein ziada profit earn nahi hota but ager aap high profit earn kerna chahtay ho tu then aapko apni trading fundamental analysis k through hi kerni chahye.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And many traders have benefited from Forex, so we can trade here anytime especially morning and night is the best time so if there is an opportunity there will definitely be another trade You just need to keep an eye on the sign so it's easier to trade at any time than when we are cold and fresh then time is the best as I think the best time is the London session and the New York session but don't say you trade in this period You can make more money with the money you make depending on how you trade

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will provide a very simple and very useful strategy. I even used it on my first day on forex. first you will trade in the American Season and European Season. You will trade on eur / usd and for a period of 30 minutes. You will use the macd and parabolic indicators. and you will buy if the parablic goes down and is above zero and vice versa with selling. You close the trade with the opposite opportunity coming. I guarantee you will like it specifically if you are a beginner in forex.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply following one or two major currency pairs is also good because our attention will remain to only one or two pairs and we can make the right decision at the right time if we focus on multiple partners rather than our decision to be late when I used to trade when trending so i like it than i can't know the exact time about forex trading and this london session ends and the newyork session starts while the sign in according to our strategy is the best time to trade

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bronz View Post
    all time is good for trading, it all depends on the way we trade, if we have a trading system that can be used in any market conditions, we can always get benefits, but it would be better to wait for the current European or American session to start trading and my partner and I received a real check that each of us needs to buy and sell only at any time it seems the model is usually wide open and there is also very good mobility from the price of some other wise with uninterrupted time make any benefits.
    मेरी राय में, मैं देखता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा गतिविधियों में व्यापार का सबसे अच्छा समय समाचार का समय है, क्योंकि कीमतें मौलिक रूप से बदल जाती हैं और हमें बहुत सारे पिप्स मिल सकते हैं जो हमें आसानी से पैसा दे सकते हैं, लेकिन हमें इंस्टा नियमों का पालन करना होगा कि जब समाचार हमारे पास हो लाभ के लिए जो पूंजी के 10% से अधिक नहीं है और जो काफी हद तक आपकी खुद की बारीकियों पर निर्भर है। जिस तरह से वे व्यापार करते हैं, या तो स्केलिंग या शायद ट्रेडिंग निवेश के दिन या शायद स्विंग स्विंग। मूविंग ट्रेडर्स को कम समय की आवश्यकता होती है जब एक देखने के चार्ट के सामने जो दूसरों का मूल्यांकन करता है। इसलिए, किसी ने विचारों का आदान-प्रदान करने के लिए सीमित समय निर्धारित नहीं किया है क्योंकि बाजार हर दिन शुरू होता है।

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all time is good for trading, it all depends on the way we trade, if we have a trading system that can be used in any market conditions, we can always get benefits, but it would be better to wait for the current European or American session to start trading and my partner and I received a real check that each of us needs to buy and sell only at any time it seems the model is usually wide open and there is also very good mobility from the price of some other wise with uninterrupted time make any benefits.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right several times the market fluctuates when and sometimes you sit and but not much happens is called time but i think you cannot make your time frame that this is the time when the market will fluctuate and fluctuate which i might think but it all depends on your luck, i think maybe i was wrong and forex i trade karne ka sabse best time hota he jab hmm is my business hard work because chahte hein so hmm hard work and knowledge to sath is my business trading curry for hmm bhut asha income bhut kmm time I made it for you hein bhai forex mera best buisness he is koi dout nahi he bhai and I hmesha isme trade because passand karta hun

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, I see that the best time of trading in Forex activities is news time, because prices change radically and we can get lots of pips that can give us money easily, but we have to follow Insta Rules that when the news we have to benefit which does not exceed 10% of capital and which is largely dependent on your own specifics. The way they trade, either scalping or maybe trading investment days or maybe swing swings. Moving traders requires fewer periods of time when in front of a viewing chart that evaluates to others. Therefore, no one has set a limited period of time to exchange views because the market starts every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)