+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 369 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it is a mixture of both hobby and a part time business is well.I love to participate trading into forex market.also it is a good place to hunt some amount of money with a little bit of hard work.but for sure one need to have knowledge before entering into this field or else he can lose his entire investment in no time without even getting any chance to save his money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in the forex market seriously because this is the real money we invest in the forex market
    and we should benefit from the real money. So it's better to trade forex seriously
    because you can make money in large numbers by trading in the forex market.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AA2 View Post
    Actually , I think all trader trade for earning money . If someone not enough serious in forex trade then he can not exits longer . If you mistake again and again as a result you must lost your deposit and once time you leave forex business. So i suggest we must be serious when we trade. Success depend on your seriousness .
    I agree with you my friend but you know? that there are some traders who take more pressure on forex
    if they are going to trade seriously because they can not bear the loss if they will get
    it and we know that the loss is part of the trade
    salam best regard

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I join the Forex market, I trade as my hobby. Recently I lost my job, this will have a big impact on me.
    Currently I am looking for a new job but also improve my knowledge of trading and trading skills,
    because I do not like to make myself dependent on others to earn money. Only my situation has changed my mind to become a serious Forex trader.
    CMIIW

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

lakum (2017-10-28)

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    forex meh ab meh professional trader ki trah trading ko approach karta hu,kuki agar isse fun ki trah easy way meh liya jaye toh kafi loss ho jata hai or iski profit giving capacity kafi hai toh definetly kafi profit le skte hai toh isse serious trader ki trah hi approach karte hai.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FOREXMAN For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-25), incomejobs (2017-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), KASINA (2017-10-24), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex business I personally think every trader want to make money and thats why every trader are so focus because only when trader are focused and concentrate this market then they can earn money. So i think every trader are very serious for their trading and thats why they make money from this market also.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely trading in forex market actually I consider for now as a hoppy that make me some extra money , but in the future how know , i may take it as a full time job and to be honnest im starting to like it more and more as it give me the flexibility i need

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-31), Nuleta (2017-10-31)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think need to make money from this business, then i trade seriously as serious trader. I think forex is not suits as hobby, because it can makes us bangkrupt and become poor anytime. Forex is more suits as a business than hobby.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ak business hai agr ap es business mai trading krna chahtay hai tou phr ap ko forex business mai serious ho kr kam rna hai tou ap forex business mai kamyabi hasil kr sakty ho. Agr ap es ko as hobby ki tarah jion kro gy tou phr ap forex business mai kamyabi nahi hasil kr sakty ho. Ap kay loss bhe ho gy.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulbang111 View Post
    forex trading is my lovely business. forex trading is very profitable and always provide unlimited money. I consider forex as my lifetime business. for me forex trading is more reliable and more profitable business than others. I want to take forex as source of income. I like this business
    bhai forex ak serious work hai es mein wohi kamyab ho sakta hai jiss ke pass es ka acha information hota hi agar ap es mein serious ho kar work ni karo gye or es mei app mazaq mein work karo gye tu ap ka es mein serious he loss ho sakt hi

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), ayeshapak (2017-10-25), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-24), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), rehanayaz (2017-10-24), Rizwan Sadiq (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-24), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 369 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)