+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 369 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by duua View Post
    I want to become a full time trader who really can make good and consistent profit. It makes me become a serious trader, i dont trade in forex as my hobby only,but as my job, as my business, to develop my longterm career and business mere bhai men to is ko busness k toor pr he krta hun mene is ko kbi b shoqeya kbi bi istemal nh keya mene is ko boht seyas le kr he keya he men is ko busness smj kr he krta hun men is ko boht seyas he leta hun or men forex men boht hord work krta hun
    bhia dekho 1 baat batao apko apne dekha hoga ke apko demo me hamesh profit hua hoga lekin real me loss hoga vo ye hota hn ke ap demo ko hobby samajtey hn aur real ko serious lekin apko ulta krna hn take real me profit ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a hobby for me because i am doing Forex for a long time and i am very much serious about this business .without proper understanding the business and not having good knowledge it will never possible to stand .of course we ll need to be serious about learning first then we can expect good result. Forex is a great business, and if we take it as a hobby, i think it will not good, because we will lose opportunity to earn as much as money from this business. With forex, we can get success, we can be rich, and it makes us need to take it seriously and a serious trader. we need to trade as a professional trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These is my serious Job and it works and helps me a lot when I dont understand a lot of things that works for us there is a chance to make some good money when we are trading forex and to it we have to really understand that what ever you do that brings you money , so long as its not illegal then work hard for it, and thats why I keep on workin ghard on these one as a trader who wants to move forward

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a chockablock instance merchant, i see there are opportunities for me to create income from Forex trading despite its exalted probability of losing money. I suppose traders who enjoy the most success in day trading disregardless of whether they are in it for a living or for whatever other income on the pull, generally make a massive trading strategies and the train to adhere to their trading counsel. As a merchandiser, losses are relation of our job. If we lingo stand that fact, we just should not merchandise.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually when trading in this forex business at first I was just doing it as a hobby and I was not very serious about my trading in fact I used to do it like betting some times a got profit sometimes i suffered loss, but now I'm a very serious trader and I try to learn as much as I can about forex trading , and also very cautious about my trading , over all I'm in profit now my dear friend One thing I can proudly say I learnt from my forex trading activities is discipline. My ability to stay on my initial trade strategy has helped me imbibed the culture of staying focused even in my societal life, setting strong gaze on the big picture. And since I barely toy with my exit and target points, I am not easily swayed off purpose alive. This is one lesson I borrowed from the currency market.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I don't think this activity as a hobby. It could be the very thing, until you come back. You can create a significant loss of either leaving or seriously. I love the super easy and fun events in the demo. But if there is not entertainment. The main source of income of the DAR forex trading is very potential business. but this business is very dangerous too. you can earn money and can lose much money quickly because of your skill. don't take forex as a game or gamble, you should take forex as your business..you can develop the best business with forex

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that make money from forex is difficult, so we need to take this business seriously. we can't take forex as our hobby only, because it will be too risky, we need to be seriously. So i am trading as a serious trader. I am trading not gambling, not do this business as my hobby only, but as my business, my job and my source of income

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to become a full time trader who really can make good and consistent profit. It makes me become a serious trader, i dont trade in forex as my hobby only,but as my job, as my business, to develop my longterm career and business mere bhai men to is ko busness k toor pr he krta hun mene is ko kbi b shoqeya kbi bi istemal nh keya mene is ko boht seyas le kr he keya he men is ko busness smj kr he krta hun men is ko boht seyas he leta hun or men forex men boht hord work krta hun

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is a serious business. Traders must have good trading habits that come from knowing their strategies and their trading. Trading discipline and making only quality trades is something that comes from experience that can only be created from an active role in the financial markets. The active, professional trader is far more profitable due to experience and knowledge from consistent trading than traders who are considering trading as a hobby.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy yaha par hum yai daikhty hain k is field mai jitna hum serious ho kar trade karty hain utna he hamara faida hai yaha par kio k trader tabhi he best working karta hai jab wo yaha par kuch alag karny ki try karta hai humy kuch special cheeze find karni hoti hai market ko juge karny k leyay ise leyay hum jitna ho saky hard working karty hain... My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that forex is a great business, and if we take it as a hobby, i think it will not good, because we will lose opportunity to earn as much as money from this business. With forex, we can get success, we can be rich, and it makes us need to take it seriously and a serious trader. we need to trade as a professional trader my dear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 369 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)