+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 369 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is a very good business if you do this business seriously then you can make a lot of money without any problems. But some people think that forex trading is a part time job. do trade as a hobby. but it depends on people who think how they view trading forex as full time or part time. maybe I do not think that you can trade as a recreational activity. Maybe it just works you in profit. One big loss will make you stop trading or sincerely about trading. You will appreciate a very simple and fun trading in a demo. But for me, trading is not a diversion. The main spring is the livelihood.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very popular platform for making money. So many people from so many countries are doing this business. So there are also various kinds of people. Some people think of it as their game is not too serious about it and some people think of it as their hobby and they are more serious about it. Actually you are giving two serious choices or hobbies, but I think everyone thinks his hobby is serious. So this is my hobby as well and I am also serious about it. Forex trading is not my hobby it is my business and it is my life because without me nothing and i will die i have no money to live and also i can not make any other business because forex business is short term business and i intend says that we can start with only 1 to 100 dollars so my opinion is to join with forex and change your life easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not consider forex as a hobby and do not believe that anyone checks this as a toy. I am equal to being a quiet trader always and I do not agree to be a quiet trader. Here every dealer comes to hit money and thus they eff it as serious. trading should be used as the main job, so you can become a more serious trader. but as a hobby is also good, because we often hear the words, love work will produce more profits. and by making trade a hobby, who knows a hobby that can generate a lot of revenue

Junior Member Super Saiyan Goku is on a distinguished road Super Saiyan Goku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously, no one is here for wasting their time. This is pure business and every one want to earn a lot of money. Yes this is hobby for those who are richest and just passing their time, you may say wasting their time and losing continuously but I am a serious trader here, I am doing every kind of efforts, hard work for learn, for survive in this business, and I am doing my job very good with full satisfactory. Yes Loss is a part of business but if you cannot bet you cannot win, so always try to utilize opportunity for trade. I am here for learning and earning not just wasting my time, so I am serious, and Forex is also my hobby but I can't take losses any more.

Junior Member Numan Taous is on a distinguished road Numan Taous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    i think that forex cannot be done as a hobby, because it has involved some money and a person needs to be serious in order to do forex trading....so i am not taking it as a hobby...i am trying to learn forex trading more and more and want to make a good profit with it...so i am doing forex as a serious business....
    yes you are right forex is not a easy work it is very very difficult work is kam ma bhat mehnat chauhy ha

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes trading is hobby and best business kun ka iss main hum apna shok sa kam kartay hain or hum ko kise b kism ki tenshion nhi hoti or hum iss mainbahtreen earning hoti hai trading kartay waqat bnda khoob joy karta hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to ek serous trader hoon jo apna career ko set karna chahta hoon, forex market mein bhai agar hum log jayda se jayda hard work karte hai to is kaam ko kafi achi tarah se samjha ja sakta hai aur ismein earning ho sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-19), lal765 (2018-03-29), qasimm (2018-03-29), usmanbaloch (2018-03-29)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is not for hobbies because it is a place to trade for money, for a hobby maybe you can find other places if you want to make forex trading as a hobby, because forex trading is full of high risk, unless you are very rich please make forex trading as a hobby, but if you feel uncomfortable do not make it as a hobby because it is not true, it is made as a business I do not speculate forex as a hobby and do not think that anyone learns this as a falcon. I am similar to a merchandiser that makes sense always and I try to be a serious merchandiser. Here every dealer comes to form money and thus they do it as quiet.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

besar (2018-03-27)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much more convenient when we are always a happy time trader, whether we trade just as a hobby or a major job. Trade quietly (if you might be able to help even cheerful) Course, will be more enticing than trading with load and stress.I am a serious trader in this business, I work in business not just a hobby, but I have great expectations in this business to be a lifelong job, because I see that forex trading tends to be used as an income to meet their daily needs today, after all this business is very easy to do, I can do it when there is spare time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to abas For This Useful Post:

kesempatan (2018-03-25)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that when I started trading then trading is my hobby but now at this moment, I can not say that forex is my hobby but this is my serious place to earn money. without proper analysis, it's hard to make big money! I am not cerebrate You can do the soul trading as interest. Maybe just until you get a profit. One prominent denial gift of play you either resign trading or drugged near the trade. You love the really relaxed and fun trading module in the exhibition. But for me trading is not interesting. Communicator discipline of his income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 369 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)