+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 369 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider the trading as serious job. Beacuse from here i can get money. It is a business to me. In here in invest money and and do trade and its gives me financial backup. That is really helpfull for me
    and I do trading seriously. and hope to get profit many from forex. since early recognizing forex it is true direct me have high enthusiasm to study and learn how to get profit consistently through forex. and hopefully my dream is reached.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always keep considering the forex exchange trading business as a business not a hobby. I plan to be an expert in it so that as a trader, i would simply use this business successfully as a source of income
    and I actually do not really be aware of terms the hobby within investing, simply because investing is really a work. As the pastime is really a pastime, for example sports activities or even artistry actions. We have been investing like a objective in order to can be useful, specifically with regard to revenue. I believe almost all severe investors, simply because they utilize real cash, not really digital cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex can not be a hobby, it is a life style. A trader who begins to trade on this market will be addicted to it. 90% of the traders who starts to trade on forex market will be so. But only few of them will earn and not just trade. I think very few of the traders do it just like a hobby and not for the money.
    and For some people trading is hobby and for some trading is side business and for some it is a part time jobs. but it is a full business for those who are serious about forex trading. it is profitable for serious people .

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as far as am really cornered the more you are a forex trading you will be so addicted to the forex market and before you know forex trading is just your hubby and there is no thing you can really do to that in the market and I forex forex traders as an important part of the time you and I make money. I know I have a lot of money from forex forex and the importance of education, it is really worth it if you want. The main problem is that it is too dangerous for foreign exchange.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will be planning to trade with foreign exchange as my in your free time employment and also i will be performing that seriously even with test accounts. I'll trade with foreign exchange to create earnings. and also i will be excited for more info regarding fx. it is not my activity and I do believe inside the forex trading enterprise by means of this specific we should critically. as it is in corporate by means of these kinds of forex trading is obviously any threat that individuals may bear any damage. in order that once we try this without the significant forex trading enterprise, and then we are plenty of damage.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even though I am only a part-time trader, but I decided to focus on this business. because for me, if we do not focus on what we do we will never get the maximum results. I hope one day I can make this business as my main job. so I will be so serious on learning and practicing all about this business. Forex trading is an interesting business but still I don't consider it as an hobby the forex market is a risky business, so therefore we need to be very serious to trade in the market if we ever want to be successful trading in the market.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello sir I dont think you can have trading as hobby. May be only till you are in profits. One major loss will make you either quit trading or serious about trading You will love trading very easy and enjoyable in demo . But for me trading is not hobby. Its major source of income I pastime in front of the computer but I seriously make trades so that I could earn money to meet their own needs as well as families. So I quite liked trading marincall although I experienced very often. But I like addiction to do so without the slightest kapok for trading

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello sir I dont think you can have trading as hobby. May be only till you are in profits. One major loss will make you either quit trading or serious about trading You will love trading very easy and enjoyable in demo . But for me trading is not hobby. Its major source of income I pastime in front of the computer but I seriously make trades so that I could earn money to meet their own needs as well as families. So I quite liked trading marincall although I experienced very often. But I like addiction to do so without the slightest kapok for trading

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko profit hota hy aor good money earn hoty hy aor Trader ko Trading kay time serous ho kr Trading krna hy aor Forex Trading ki proper planing aor Trading main thek experience sy Trading krna hota hy phr Trading sy success mily gy Of course we all want money i i think. but considering trading as a hobby is good because if we think that way we can enjoy trading.I am doing forex business as a serious part time trader and I want to earn some good money from forex. I know that my friend have earned a lot of money from forex and forex really pays if we do it seriously after learning.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it�s no double i do not consider the forex trading business as hobby it is a great trading business in all over the world in this trading business we can trade in currency pair and also in different type of metals such like gold silver and other metal from our homes and online At first indeed I regard this as a very enjoyable hobby. but at the moment this hobby can generate a lot of money and I decided to make this my regular job. Therefore, for those of you intending serious forex trading business can imitate what I do by working as a trader can make more money with a relaxed and unencumbered by the pressure of a boss who wants to pursue our targets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 369 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)