+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    It is good to trust on yourself but what if we dont have a clear idea as what is going to be next market move, and charts are not giving clear indication, would not it be wise to hear some experts who have years of experience, yeh though we should cross anlaysis to avoid trap.
    as long as we do with the analysis of trade is still low I think it does not matter because we must learn from our trade to have a good analysis in this trade, so we'll actually be able to do trade with its own analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep View Post
    i don't trade based on others advice.i just consider others advice but not trade depends upon that.and i never hesitate others advice.think and trade according to yur advice don't borrow it from other. In the trade, tips and more inclined to follow my analysis of other people who have been successful and proven tips and analysis.
    It is good to trust on yourself but what if we dont have a clear idea as what is going to be next market move, and charts are not giving clear indication, would not it be wise to hear some experts who have years of experience, yeh though we should cross anlaysis to avoid trap.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    i take advise form other trader but don't trade with that advise . i only just follow my own analysis and i trying to know from other advise . lyk how they tell me that advise? how they get signal?

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trade is based on other things and it suffices to consider other boards, but not trade depends a.et I never hesitated other conseil.alors I think trade as advised by you do not borrow from others. all were otherwise continue to trade on this issue and does not borrow from any of you confused by other boards and you will get there.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesn't matter to use some advice from the others as long as it can help and make good the trading for profit, and for me, i compare some analysis and advice from the other to see the true with mine then i can take some conclusion in my trading and always for the final result, all back to us again
    do the best we can

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I think I am that kind of guy that you are talking about there.I may analysis the forex trend by myself.But I will usually look for other experts analysis about forex.However,I will trade on my own mostly.Sometimes, the trend is so difficult for me to decide to buy or sell.At that time,I may just refer to others analysis there.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is not a problem , if we borrow advice from someone and then think about those tips itself and also we can test it on demo...if it is working, then we can combine those tips with our own analysis and try to make a good profit with it....sometimes, we will need to follow some experts advises in order to do well in forex trading...but we should also believe in our own strategy and analysis and trade according to it...

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhale hi dusro ka anayis study karta hun.. aur comapre karta hun apne analysis se.. lekin trading sirf apne analysis se hi karta hun.. aur jab bhi dusro ka follow karta hun. yekin mano.. profit trade kam aur loss trade jyada ho jata hain.. isiliye nahi main kissi ko apna analysis bata ta hun.. nahi kissi ki follow karta hun..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), ghaffar500 (2017-11-20), saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some people seek for others analsyis and tips always to enter a trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we should not always rely on others. What about you do you just trade on tips from others?
    If I personally do not depend on the analysis of others, because I think it's better to do your own analysis, although not quite up to, but I will not waste another analysis, I consider the analysis of others tetao but only as a complement to my analysis in order to get more leverage.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaruL For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some people seek for others analsyis and tips always to enter a trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we should not always rely on others. What about you do you just trade on tips from others?
    In the trade, tips and more inclined to follow my analysis of other people who have been successful and proven tips and analysis. If the tips and analysis of many people collected, then we conclude. Conclusions are that into my analysis and trading tips.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to panicky For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)