+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it all starts from scratch, and nobody is born with knowledge, we learn from others, that nature, so to start completely rely on our ability, we must learn from others, so there is nothing wrong in seeking expert advice. Many people look for evaluation and tips of others always in order to enter the trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we all should not always depend on others. What do you need to do, you just trade with tips from others?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

abangfx (2018-03-27)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! No doubt you are not a professional trader. to become a professional trader requires at least 2 years if he does good any Forex sector. where 95% of people are losers, I do not encourage you to trade to borrow money from others. this will kill itself. Even when you trade with your own personal money, you will still have the emotion of not talking about trading with other people's money. My advice is you have to be a very good trader to trade with other people's money. not confident when we do not have good knowledge and experience. we will use expert analysis or take advantage of trading signals. there are some sites that offer good signals, such as zulutrade. there are so many signals available there, as many experts contribute to providing trade signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2018-03-25)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can understand only what will be how you can earn and not trust other people to trade with borrowed advice because you will succeed earlier when you will start your own trade with your mind. I prefer to do my own analysis and when both are pointing in the same direction it gives me more confidence to win the trade, also we not only rely on others just anlaysis. If tips and analysis of many people collected, then we conclude. The conclusion is that into my trading analysis and tricks. it's better to follow our own analysis. In addition, there is no guarantee that other people's suggestions will work. But it's okay to just listen to them just to supplement our analysis, not as a major decision.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abas For This Useful Post:

nipu (2018-03-26)

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not always borrow advice will be right and make you produce a good profit but you should listen to it and compare it with your analysis that balance between technical and fundamental analysis to be able to generate good profit MY FRIENDSHIP You are right that some people trade on the opinions of others who not bad some times we think that we know everything but we can not, so the opinions of others also help us, but we also have to use the knowledge of the mind and have to believe in our trading skills, both good things from my point of view

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is not wrong to use someone else's analysis as a reference to make a good decision but that is not true also if you rely on someone else's analysis as your final decision. A good trader as it should be made is a good analysis by himself, so it's important for traders to make their own decisions even if the decision comes from a lot of considerations! I find that it is not wrong to use other people's analysis as a reference to make good decisions but that is not true also if you rely on analyzing others as yours as a final decision. A good trader should be able to make his own good analysis so it is important for the trader to make his own decisions even if his decision can come from many considerations!

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I do not like to personally rely on the analysis and advice of others in forex trading, because I think it's better to do your own analysis because if it proves good and right it will give profit and if it is wrong then it will certainly give you a lesson that you will never forget . No, I always have my own analysis and I think it's nice and good and it works for ME. I think that people are not confident and can never win the battle. So I think need to learn ..

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tajdarbet View Post
    main pehley aesa he karta tha par ab mai ne aesa karna churr diya ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k dosroun k hisab se chloun a to phr mugh ko high loss he ho ga es liye main to apne he analysis karta houn kioun es se mugh ko loss kaam hota ha kioun k main apne liye behter he sochoun ga na k bura sochoun ga
    khud anaylsis karna achi baat hai par agr ham kisi expert se advice le rahe h to hame unse kuch sikhne ko milega.hame puri trah se un par depend nahi hona chahiye par ham unse idea le sakte h or phr khud analysis karke trading kar sakte h.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I analyze the forex market in my own way because the advice of others can only be done a little in my forex trading market. Many forex market traders do not know that your analysis is best if you have the best education in the forex market business. personally after I learned about this business and after I read many books about forex, I can now realize my own strategies and plans and this really works well for me. In my opinion, reading a book about this business gives you the ability to implement strategies and realize good performance in the marketplace.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

bango (2018-03-15), Forexcoolgirl (2018-03-16)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    borrowed advises pe main trade karna pasand nae karta hon ku ke main ne note kiya hai ke mostly traders jo ke bohat zyda even experienced trader bi hain unko Forex ki about jitna bi knowledge hota hai wo 100% kuch bi nae keh skte hain just wo apna experience share karte hain to islye humain hemsha apne mind ke lehaz se trade karni chaiye or uske bad result ka wait karna chaiye ku ke Forex main koi bi 100% sahi nae hota ha.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-15), ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), jhoradpak (2018-03-15), KASINA (2018-03-18)

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Borrow advises par humein kabhi b trade nahi karnai chahye ku ke ho sakta ha ke jo advise hum ne borrow ki ho wo sahi na ho aur us se humein market ma big loss ho sakta ha is liye humein chahye ke hum khud ki study ko achay se increase karein aur forex market ke tamam up and down ko learn kar ke forex business ma aur mehnat se trading karein takay hum achi income hasil ho jaye.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shakeel2017 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)