+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 222 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trade this Forex Market with an analysis or a loan signal, This is something that Newbies does. In my own trade, I use my knowledge to make a good analysis for my trades. actually i always trade with my choice and i learn forex trading with demo trading account practice and gain experience and knowledge as well as trade trust to make trading in real trading and gain profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my own trading analysis and also trade by borrowing suggestions from people to increase knowledge according to my knowledge. A good trader should not rely on his own idealism, he must have knowledge from other traders so he can be a successful trader, and also to know what others say about a particular business. Mein ne jab real trading start ki thi tu mein apna hi analysis using kerta tha mgr mujhe apnay analysis se sirf loss hi hua hai aur mein ne 2 martaba apna account bhi washing kerwaya hai. Uss k baad se mein ne aik dost se 30USD per month k lehaz buy signal kye hai aur mein abhi bhi signal pe work kerta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not confuse someone else's suggestions. I will not waste alternative investigations, I consider the examination of other people as supplements for my investigation to gain more influence. it depends on the exchange classification. Of course it is not very easy to make a lot of money from forex trading unless a trader is a knowledgeable person. So a trader should try to gather as proper knowledge and should work with a good consistent strategy to make money from here. You have posted a very good one. Thank you for your post!

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    someone has their own way of trading constantly and do not borrow it from anyone. Do not confuse yourself with other people's suggestions. I will not waste another analysis, I consider the analysis of other people but only as a complement to my analysis to get more influence. it depends on the trade category. I usually exchange using my own inquiry, I just make other people's checks as thoughts. I do this with the aim that I can exchange freely and can continue to improve my ability to dissect the development of the forex market

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,320 Times in 20,097 Posts
    Knowledgejahan se b milta ho ly lyna . Chahey . Or hamesha . Dosry ko under ustimate na karo . Balka us k knowledgese apny ap ko . Saraaho or seekho . Chahy vo tum se chota he q na ho .

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many things can affect the exchange rate of the currency. To speculate how these variables will affect the value of the currency requires an expert's ability to monitor and interpret complex data and to implement strategies to help guard against inaccurate predictions. It takes time and practice They always say you need to gather all the information first and make the best decisions from it. This is tantamount to Forex. As a beginner, get all the information you can and formulate the best decisions from him. Remember that two heads are always better than one head. Image

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soo yong View Post
    it all starts from scratch, and nobody is born with knowledge, we learn from others, that nature, so to start completely rely on our ability, we must learn from others, so there is nothing wrong in seeking expert advice. Many people look for evaluation and tips of others always in order to enter the trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we all should not always depend on others. What do you need to do, you just trade with tips from others?
    First of all it is very hard to find a senior and experienced trader who will share all his trades with you as they do a lot of hard work for the same and have spent years of knowledge and hard work to gain such experience. They will definitely guide you an one can discuss with them but with the time one needs to gain knowledge and enhance their skills to make profitable trades in the market .

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g nhi main trade nhi kru gaa on borrowed kun ka mujhe is ka baray main zayada malumat nhi hai iss leya main iss ko nhi use kru gaa or na ee iss prr trading kru gaa koi pta ni iss main loss ho jay

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,149 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Pehlay main naya naya aya tha forex per to zayada knowledge to hai nahi thi forex trading ki to main phir just forex per dosron ki advices per he tarding karta tha wo muje signals detay hein main usi per trade laga deta tha take profit and stop loss set kar deta tha agar tp hit hota tha to profit ho jata tha aor sl hit hota tha to loss ho jata tha bus time pass hota gaya main nay khud seekh kar apni khud ki strategies create karni start kar di aor main aj earning kar raha hon to khud apni knowledge and information ki waja say.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-29), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forexcoolgirl View Post
    khud anaylsis karna achi baat hai par agr ham kisi expert se advice le rahe h to hame unse kuch sikhne ko milega.hame puri trah se un par depend nahi hona chahiye par ham unse idea le sakte h or phr khud analysis karke trading kar sakte h.
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai ki yaha par khud se hi analysis karte hai to achi baat hai bhai, tabhi hum log jayda achi khasi trading kar sakte hai bhai, yaha par agar jo experience ho jata hai to bhai earning bhi kiya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-03-29), qasimm (2018-03-29), Sunriser1 (2018-03-28), usmanbaloch (2018-03-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 222 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)