+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222
Results 2,211 to 2,217 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some people seek for others analsyis and tips always to enter a trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we should not always rely on others. What about you do you just trade on tips from others?
    Yes i think we shouldn't rely on others to enter the market, its better to follow our own analysis. Besides, there are no guarantee that other persons advice would work. But its okay to just listen to them just to complement our analysis, not as the primary decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m3x_19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Member selagalas is an unknown quantity at this point selagalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some people seek for others analsyis and tips always to enter a trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we should not always rely on others. What about you do you just trade on tips from others?
    My trading does not depend on others. I have a lot of browsing on the internet, and I am self-taught, until I finally found a trading strategy that suits me. I'm always improving my way of trading, from time to time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to selagalas For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), saddam092 (2019-05-18), zahidali (2018-10-10)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the start i did this it also gave some profit but mostly it give me tension and anxiety. So got the lesson Never Ever Follow others signals and advices. Your own analysis give you more confidence and reliability. That is reality.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), saddam092 (2019-05-18), zahidali (2018-10-10)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hindlekar View Post
    I do not hesitate to take advices from other expert traders but before putting that in trade i prefer to do my own analysis and when both points to same direction it gives me more confidence of winning trade, also we should not solely depend on others anlaysis only.
    If we take the advice of the expert traders then we can get to know the trades which will be more profitable and thus have the advantage of trading in multiple currency pairs. This is as many of the traders are expert in their own currencies and we get to know about them.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), asd567 (2019-01-25), ntn (2019-01-24), saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't trade based on others advice.i just consider others advice but not trade depends upon that.and i never hesitate others advice.think and trade according to yur advice don't borrow it from other.
    every one have thier own way to trade keep going on that and don't borrow it from any one.don't confuse yourself by others advice

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indianforex For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), asd567 (2019-01-25), saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not hesitate to take advices from other expert traders but before putting that in trade i prefer to do my own analysis and when both points to same direction it gives me more confidence of winning trade, also we should not solely depend on others anlaysis only.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), asd567 (2019-01-25), saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-10-12), asd567 (2019-01-25), ghaffar500 (2018-03-14), HP2018 (2019-05-04), mahera (2016-09-25), mehro (2019-02-11), Mustansir (2018-05-25), ntn (2019-01-24), saddam092 (2019-05-18), Vinita (2018-10-12), zahidali (2018-10-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222

Subscribe to this Thread (4)