+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 222 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, I think if you are a beginner then you should try to learn from the experiences and suggestions of others, but I advise you not to follow them blindly. We must first test them in a demo before registering in a real account. our experience and knowledge must trade only using them, because other people's suggestions can confuse us and im trading forex using my own technical analysis, but I also see the results of different analyzes as a comparison. as a result of using our own analysis, we will only be able to recognize the accuracy of the results of our analysis, in addition we will evaluate it to ensure that sooner or later it will only be higher and many are correct.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it can be a good alternative, but it will never be good forever. We don't have to always rely on opinions and other analysis to manage our own accounts because we can always rely on them at any time. So, it's better if we try to use external opinion as part of our consideration and use it to make our own final decisions. It will be wiser because we can always rely on ourselves at any time. and It is good to take some advice from others and then combine it with our own analysis to make our trade Everette. I compare some analysis and suggestions from others to see the truth with mine so I can draw some conclusions in my trade and always for the final result, because when you will follow the advice and loss of others then you will not be able to blame them for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always rely on your own thoughts to get a better and better trading business for traders who read daily technical news for better trades and make big profits with the help of their best plans and always pay attention to market trends to do any trading and I am a beginner in forex and so far I can't do my own analysis so I usually trade on the analysis available on different websites but I still don't follow them blindly and try to follow up after reading the economic news.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally do not depend on rs analysis, because I think it is better to do your analysis even though it is not waiting in line but I will not waste and other analysis. but only as a complement to my analysis to get more leverae. and Trading with borrowed advice and self-analysis has helped improve my trade. Because it even becomes independence even when I can't get a more perfect signal or a good signal from the experts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Well thora bohat agree krta hon apki baat se lekin har indicator esa nahi k jo directly loss tak le jae jese macd or rsi yeh indicators signals galat bhi dete hain or sahi bhi lekin baki zaida tar galat signals dete hain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually accept advice from senior traders when I am a new trader and then I make my own analysis to see if I'm right or wrong. So I think it's not bad to ask for senior traders' help but you also have to do your own analysis. You will become a good trader only if you depend on yourself and don't reply to others at any time. If you will always look for seniors to give you advice and don't try it yourself, you will never be a good trader.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nescaef For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not hesitate to ask for advice from alternative skilled traders, but before placing that in trading I value more highly to do my own analysis and once every point in the same direction it offers Pine Tree State more confidence to win the trade, also we must always not be totally dependent on the analysis of others solely. and I would not hesitate to stay ahead of the techniques of other professional investors, they would prefer to do their own research with business assumptions when both are exactly the same things that can be a profitable business-specific insurance, we also don't depend solely on people.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24), Unregistered (1)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded on the advice obtained despite the fact that I often think about them and compare them with my own exams and studies, but I get the opportunity to trade depending on them. and I always try to learn more about forex trading so that I can make my own analysis rather than relying on other analysis ... I think the analysis itself will give us more satisfaction than the other analysis .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using his own trade analysis, this is the best choice in my opinion. because it always uses its own analysis, the same as a good learning process for us. trade and the more often we use our own analysis, I believe it will increase our ability to analyze. Therefore I think every trader should always use their own analysis in forex trading, so they will go through a good learning process.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for people who are new to forex to fit in with other analytics partners but when you spend 6 mounts or more time on forex than you depend 50% on other analyzes and 50% on your own analysis and when you become a successful full trader than you just depend in your own analysis I am not 50 50% and I always trade on my own analysis but some time it goes wrong but I learn a lot and I am a beginner but I hope to become a good trader in the future because I try very hard hard for that

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-11-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 222 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)