+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 222 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am never in favor of borrowed or trading with someone's else analyze because how long would you able to take those signals whether paid or free. Trading moves around your own confidence and it is a sort of addiction and how much you make should be with your own values because if that persons left or fail to deliver then you start trading yourself and One day you will lose what you gain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to trust on yourself but what if we dont have a clear idea as what is going to be next market move,but i just follow the expert analysis to know their style of strategy.you can learn a lot, either good or bad results. It's a combination of both to me. Usually, I gather all the data including the analysis, news, etc.. At the end of the day, I then decide on my own based on the input. So far, it has been working quite well for me. Image

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do actionally deal with my self and always make my own decitions i make my onw experience then i can blame no one when i loss but myself, and i advice everyone to make there own decesion when you trade you can make money depending on yourself cause i can't emagine that someone can help you make money but yourself I think even if we trade according to free signal that we follow it and even it gives good results to us we should also beside trading with this signal learn and create our own strategy or search for good strategy or good ea as this free signal may not be available all the time ..

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market main trading ke liye different strategies use ki jati ha. kuch log forex main kisi traders se advises le kar trading karte hain or kuch trader khud market ka analysis kar ke trading karte hain. main abi khud hi market main trading karta hon. I find that I listened to the advice and tips some Forex traders, but now I'm trying to rely on myself in trading and commerce in order to anime from my experiences in the Forex trading and thus becames as dealer mature, God willing !

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir aise to main traded kafi kam hi karti hu , lakin jab bi karti hu main apne traded ke liye market ki sare analysis karne ki bad experience trader ki advice bhi leti hu , or jab bhi mujhe is ke bare me jankari milte hai tab hi main apne traded karne ki liye good strategy ko use karke traded karti hu , Mein ne jab real trading start ki thi tu mein apna hi analysis use kerta tha mgr mujhe apnay analysis se sirf loss hi hua hai aur mein ne 2 martaba apna account bhi wash kerwaya hai. Uss k baad se mein ne aik dost se 30USD per month k lehaz signals purchase kye hai aur mein abhi bhi signals pe work kerta hun.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the strategy itself, but I also never use strategies of others, if the strategy that I use can not provide benefits, the strategy itself but can give good profit, will make us satisfied, and have self-confidence ma bht si sites se signal ko dkhta hu phir khud se analysis krta hu ma tb ma trade lgta hu sir, or ye acha way ha is thara p ko experts ka b pata chal jata ha ke un ka mind kya ha is tahara apacha point dkh skte hain or earn krna asan ho jata ha is sse , ase ap trend ko b smjh skte hain

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes akser newbie yay gali karty han and analysis main different factor ko involved ni karty han so is scution main trade on k against ho jati ha so hamn trade analysis main support and resistance and and trend direction fluctance news and spread and pair and sl and to tools ko use karna chyay tab ham trade ko profitable bana skty han I do not hesitate to take advices from other expert traders but before putting that in trade i prefer to do my own analysis I do consider them sometimes and compare them with my own analysis and study but I like to perform my trades based on them only....

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai dousroun kai mashwaroun pai amal nahe karta forex trading mai, mei market ka khud analysis karta hn , han albata market anlysis ki tips zarur layta houn . dousray ki mashwaroun p agar market mei chalay tau apko nuksan ki probablity baht ziada hy, hamaisha apna analysis kia karain. It was in the past, Precisely 2013 that i last used a trade idea from someone else. Now i am making ue of my own analysis 100% o the times now. I already have the knolwedge o do that.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai na jb bh trading ki apne skills ko use kr ka ki ha r kisi sa kbhe help nh le jb bh zarorat ho to mai net sa help la lata hu mjhe khud sa analysis pasand ha es sa hmay knowledge expeirnce zada hota ha Many people seek for others evaluation and tips always in order to enter a trade plus many others do their very own analysis. I think all of us should not at all times rely upon others. What about you need to do you just trade upon tips from others?

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend i am a small trader and i always try to trader with employing my own trading skill which i have learnt from 5 year trading experience though many traders use E/A for trading and earn more but i seem this process is money making but harmful for learning real forex trading and skill developing, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 222 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)