+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member fascinatejim is an unknown quantity at this point fascinatejim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good forex trader have good trading plans and approach towards the market, and it will be what will help the trader grow the more. A good risk to reward you stated here is a very good approach of handling good business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmed040 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed040's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also agree with you must rely on our experience and not rely on others, but it is possible to rely on others for certain things about Forex currency , such as some news in the world and other such things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    koshihs ye kerna chahye ke is buisness mi hamesha apna zati analysis ho ke jis se trading mi asani peda hoti ha apni analysis agar sahee na bhi ho tu is se itna experience hasil hota ha ke next trading mi profit zaroor hasil hota ha time ke sath sath analysis mi betterness peda hota ha .

Senior Member skyriver is on a distinguished road skyriver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    In the start i did this it also gave some profit but mostly it give me tension and anxiety. So got the lesson Never Ever Follow others signals and advices. Your own analysis give you more confidence and reliability. That is reality.
    I also think if trader follow their own trading plan and analysis that give them good confident if that work properly. Every trader should need to practice on demo account that help trader doing good in real market. So when trader make themselves they can become successful.

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am nenew in this market. I am learn the Forex knowledge. But I an read the other a alysis and try to under stand the points. Then I am compare with own analysis. So that I am under stand the market trend. I am work the market with the proper plan. I am successful trader in this market and earn the profit.

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I do not trade by borrowed analysis of others and also try to doing the trade of my own strategy and continuing my learning session yet now.Because I also want to be a professional Forex trader for the future and doing the hard work for this.

Banned ahmed040 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed040's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right, we must be deliberate in our way that only we love and there is no problem we can with the help of some important strategies , but only before the experiment on a real account must be tested on a demo account first So we include 100% but I prefer to work in my own way so I know what my trading news

Member abdullah99 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always trade in forex by my own market analysis. I don't like others trader analysis. I think my own market analysis is best for my forex trading. My forex market analysis always give me success in forex trading.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every decision I take it all comes from my own analysis. This is because that was all but certain that if I wanted OP then I had to make that decision for my life and I must take responsibility for what I did it. Therefore, I use a variety of systems that would make this a better trading and using the correct decision. Hopefully things I do is give good results.

Member ForexFreak is on a distinguished road ForexFreak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apni analysis ka maza hi alag hota hay kyu k borrowed advise sa hum koi zaida acha nh seekh paty hay , seekhna hay tu phr hamay apni analysis kar k jahan kaam karna hota hay tab hamay seekhny ma aur es business ko karny ma maza ata hay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)