+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 254 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agreed man, because in forex, any disturbances that might affect your focus during trades would be negatively bothering. That's why whenever or wherever I trade, I trade alone. I try to avoid any distraction causes by people around me as much as I can. So the best places to trade for me would either be my house or any comfortable public places those are not crowded.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right concentration must required in forex as well as patient and cool mind because some traders when take loss then they put again order with frustration to recover their loss, so when you take loss then remain your mind cool and forget about your loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    This is the main problem in forex trading. The converging problem is to determine how long you actually hold out and take the right decisions. And fatigue-related mistakes are made ​​it is time to stop trading.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, karney k liye sab trade se agr koi ahmiat ziaada cheez hai wo hai apki rakhti concentration or the mind active, ye hona ka dono hamesha kareinge cheezein apko support. agr aap nahi kr concentration raheyin hain ap hamesha apni pr market much error or ko where mind activenes kareinge ki na hui to the right decision nahi le waja se payeinge jiski hai saath hi sirf lost ap se trade enjoy nai krpayeinge.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly disagree with your opinion that when a trader had tired of the automatic level of concentration will be decreased so as to affect the opening of trade. this should be considered by the trader. so that traders can respond to this situation by taking a break to calm the mind.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes concentration is the most importamnt concern in the forex trhat every trader must pay attention towards it if you loose attention you willl not be able to take the right desicion

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading bina concentration ke nahi kar iaj sakti kyunki isme bahut trah ke analysis hote hai aur studies hoti hai jinke liye trader ka mind hamesha tyaar rehna chahaiye
    isliye agar trader me patience anhi hai aur usse lagta hai ki wo concentrate nahi kar sakta to usse forex trading nahi karni chahaiye warna uske loss ke chances bahut zada ho jayenge

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    yes you are right, need concentration before open any trade, if you open a trade so you cannot need concentration because then you need to deeply see your trade and see the market movement. if you are in good position and your trade in profit. if you are satisfy for profit so you can close trade.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me concentration aik boht eham cheez hai forex trading me agr market k uper nazar na rakhi jaye to boht se qeemti moke hath se ja sakte hen is liye is pr zyda se zyda concentrate rakhen.
    Kubi Tails

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make concentration with forex is best way to make trading so if concentration not come then will not be able to know if decision to enter market is right or wrong. Make concentration allow trader to know how the market make movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 254 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)