+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 254 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai trading mein bahut hi jaruri hota hai, ki koi bhi trader ho usko trading jaise business mein concentrate karna padta hai, trading koi aisa waisa business nai hai, ismein jo dheyan dega, sirf wohi safal hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that it really hard for me to make good trading if i can not concentrate. Mostly i will do so many mistakes when i can't concentrate with this trade. It makes me agree with you than stay out if we can't concentration is really good. Dont force ourself to trade when we can't concentrate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe trading with success in forex you need trade with concentration because forex is very risky business and very profitable business so if you have good strategie and you controle your self you can earn big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that we need to concentrate on the market to catch the market, without understanding the trend of the market one should not open any trade. Traders love to earn money and for that need to catch the trend without catching any trend it is tough to make money in forex trading.

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the good way to avoid huge loss in forex if you are not getting good concentrate in your trading because of some reason then it is better to you that you can stay out from your tading right way for some time i always follow this statergy in my trading to avoid loss

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business if you did know or judge the market trend then you should not place an order for the trading but you should watch the market trend until you judge the market trend and then place an order for the trading

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration is one of the essential thing to have if we want to succeed in Forex. I suggest if you feel like you're not in the mood to trade for the day, take time to relax and rest your mind. Do some activities that might exercise your mind and be able to have full concentration for trading.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear, for me obviously I do believe that trading forex is a such kind of business which changes currency pair values in seconds so if someone loose it concentration the he have to face a severe loss. If someone wants to trade in this business he should have 100% concentration for this business.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai yaha par kafi jaruri hota hai, ki hum logo ko trading par pura dheyan dekar chalna chahiye, yaha trader ka dheyan agar jo trading par nahi hai, to wo achi trading karna yaha par sikh hi nahi sakta hai bhai.
    trader ko dhayan se trading karna hi hota hai tabhi wo achi trading kar sakta hai achi trading tabhi kari ja sakti hai jab trader yaha par mehnat ke sath kaam karta hai mehnat se hi trader knowledge aur experience gain kar pata hai

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that i found out the concentration is very important for us. Yesterday i have a bad experience. There are so many friends in my rooms, so i can't be concentration with my news trading, and i did a mistakes. After the news released, i must make order sell, but i click sell just because i can't be concentration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 254 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)