+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tradefort

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you contacted them about that? Why the documents was rejected etc? Don't be scared to contact support. All brokers have live support there for a reason Maybe it was bad quality etc. TradeFort is one of my main brokers and I really don't have any problems with these guys. Already made some nice withdraws without complications.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanto78 View Post
    I signed up in tradefort but they reject my document, with no reason. Very dissapointed me, they offer $5 no deposit bonus. and operate with mt4 and mt5 too. After that i don't much more about trade fort.
    i got my documents verified with them quickly and i also get immediate reply from customer support and also the execution was good and even spreads are normal better you can contact support
    Last edited by forexman; 2012-05-28 at 07:00 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Kery GT R (2012-10-08)

Junior Member zainulabideen is an unknown quantity at this point zainulabideen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Tradefort

TradeFort, foundaed In 2010, in the recent past has forced its way to establish it self in the highly competetive market of Forex Brokers, as a good quality broker, with very good execution and competetive pricing. They have vey good customer support as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5