+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tradefort

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RidoyRx View Post
    TradeFornt is not a bad broker. Micro, Cent ENC account is available there. If you deposit 500$ you will get free vps host & you can run your ea on vps host. You can withdrawal your profit after trade 1$ lot.
    And you can also get 0.4 pips back from spread on every trade when using bestforexrebates.net It's a great way to get the max profits
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-10-22 at 06:16 PM.

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TradeFornt is not a bad broker. Micro, Cent ENC account is available there. If you deposit 500$ you will get free vps host & you can run your ea on vps host.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-10-22 at 06:16 PM.

Senior Member fahadshaheen is an unknown quantity at this point fahadshaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zainulabideen View Post
    TradeFort, foundaed In 2010, in the recent past has forced its way to establish it self in the highly competetive market of Forex Brokers, as a good quality broker, with very good execution and competetive pricing. They have vey good customer support as well.
    yes i agree with the post the only weakness i guess is the low leverage. i did trade with them and i think it is a very good broker with great support and fast execution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is very good broker. But who are new in forex they do not understand about this forex condition. So it is can be for expert forex trader. So don't worri about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This brokerage company is new and very small, but i will say that they are very honest, with the little time i spent with them , they are very great in their offered services.

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a really great broker. I traded with them with their no deposit bonus and i must say that i was amazed with that brokers performance. The orders were executed in no time and they had amazing customer service. Eventhough i lost the free money, i wouldn't deny to the fact that they are really great.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    broker is the original from which the master?
    regulations on how?? unclear or not
    DEPO for its lack of what?

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amnag View Post
    my experience is good with this broker i get no deposit bonus from this broker but i lost my money, its my bad luck..
    Man don't get sad,you can get luck every time you want only send out all your bad emotions and start trading(think only about what are you doing in the moment).I think the broker is very nice,they don't offer deposit bonus,but thats not mean anything.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bu'd View Post
    I am a new user. and I am interested to join there. that can be described in detail will tradefort it. and please help me in understanding the business. thank you
    I even pack tradefort denger's new broker from which it would. mending disposable insta forex aja pak is easier for me already
    1 year joined in insta forex his service to cliant friendly. but sometimes rather late reply to the message sent, but no matter Keta

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a brief experience with this broker and so far so good but you cannot tell what will become of them when they have gotten so many traders, most brokers i know changed as soon as the traders they have become many, they start hunting trades and delay entry. the spread becomes wide. I hope the tradeforth will keep this good review traders are giving them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast