+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets share our favorit indicators , e-books and expert advicers!!!

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is trading market key barey men mein sirf indicators sey ya phir aik expert sey help ley kar trading karta hun .is me jo indicator men use karta hun bolinger baned hey is ka trend bhee ziada ter wazeh hee hot hey aur yeh easily samajh aney wala indicator hey neechey walee baar sey buy darmian walee per tp aur oper walee baar sey sell aur darmian walee per tp laga kar trading karta hun . .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by princeua View Post
    There are a lot of e-books in the market in order to learn Forex, and learn Forex e-books is something very important to traders new in this market, and would prefer to learn Forex in theory through books either in a practical way better to have this learning to real account but with capital of not more than $ 100.
    G bhai g new trader k liyay tu e_book buhat hi zaida helpful hoti hay , wo in ko read kar k forex k baray ma knowledge gain kartay hay aur phr es knowledge ko use kar k demo account practice kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai kafi kam log he yai sab kuch shere karty hain is post mai bhi kese ny nahe kia magar jou karty hain wo saht mai money bhi laity hain i thinkkkk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji indicators to theek hain lekin EA ka use humae liye kafi nuksan dayak hota hain indicator se trading mujhe kafi pasand hain EA ko try kiya tha kafi bakwaas hote hain ache results nahi mil pate hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of e-books in the market in order to learn Forex, and learn Forex e-books is something very important to traders new in this market, and would prefer to learn Forex in theory through books either in a practical way better to have this learning to real account but with capital of not more than $ 100.

Senior Member muhammad ajab is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ajab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not a big fan of insta forex trading system's indicators and Ea and analysis so i just do trading on insta forex and there are so many people are doing earning good working on insta i am gonna suggest you that you need to be concentrate on you work and when you are good in trading of insta forex

Senior Member adilfx is an unknown quantity at this point adilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member of forex trading . I do not know much about it. i am learning alot from the discussions you people do in these threads and the experience that senior members share in the comments . This is great .Keep it up...

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I am a new member of forex trading . I do not know much about it. i am learning alot from the discussions you people do in these threads and the experience that senior members share in the comments . This is great .Keep it up... Thanks..

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me mera best indicator experience or the e books hai experience to time ke sath sath bnta jata hai lekin ebooks jo ke online hume available ho jaati hai wo regular har roj padte rehna chahiye taki humara base strong or acha ho jaaye jis se ke hum aasani se apni knowledge bna sakte hai

Banned karmilk is an unknown quantity at this point karmilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didnt use any indicator yet. But i use expert advises from expert forex traders. I think it is really helpful to me. I have got some success by following this. And John Murphey's free forex trading book is really a good forex related book for beginners.

Member am001 is an unknown quantity at this point am001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main kaafi sary indicators use kar rha hun.scalping kay liey main RSI use karta hun or moving average .sath main parabolic SAR bhi use karta hun.in indicators kay basic use ko agar aap samaj lain to aap khud achi strategies banna sakain gay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open