+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72

Thread: Lets share our favorit indicators , e-books and expert advicers!!!

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i want to perform scalping in my trading, i like to use the Japanese candlesticks and also another japanese candle called the heinki ashi. They both are used with low time frames to take scalping trading decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not take help from e book but there are many website like i like most of them like baby pip, indicator that i like is cci, it help to take decition but self confidently every one should work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adil.iub For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best indicator that i like to use is a combination of the CCI and the stochastic. It is a default indicator that we have in our trading terminal we can use it to take trading decisions at any time.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    hi friends l believe if we share and help to each-other we can develop our education and skills faster.l m ready to share all indicators you may find useful and 1os of expert advisers.anybody wants to join this sharing is welcomed

here is the first one it is an e-book.the name is 4dayforex.it is one of the best e-book l ever read.l advice all of you to read it.it will give you some exellent ideas when trading.it will let you to look at forex different way.give a try

can anybody teach me how to attach document pls?

unfortunately it says the file is too large for uploading.l will start uploading with indicators and then experts.here is Fx cash formula.l will upload the explanation also so that you can understand better and you can give a try.well sorry l cant upload it says invalid file.maybe it is not permitted by indian-forex.com pls inform me if any of you know how to upload and if it is not prohibited.thnx

here exe file or mt4 file is not supported .. just given the sides link to download

i want to share some indicators and books.. for users..

demark trendline indicators..
    tdi indicators,,,
    fx-trender indicators.. these are the advanced indicators .. if u searched the net with google.. i think u get it.. freely ..
    am also get it freely..

and now tell about ebooks..
    every ebooks are important.. u just gain the knowledge its help u.. candalstick pattern and pivot points is necessary .. and if u get the ebooks on fundamental then read it.. its important to know every angle of forex...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the indicator hat i have seen it work very well is bill wiliams factual indicator . its very nice for trending market and have been very profitable because i have used it in actual real money trading . amnt saying its 100% but it does its Job

other than the bill williams indicators there's this indicator called the zero lag ma . yes i know ma(s) lag but this one seems to be very nice in predicting turns ...though i wouldn't see it in ranging markets coz moving averages donot work well in ranging markets
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-01-24 at 11:09 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine kabhi bhi kisi bhi ebooks se madad nahi li..meri sari information forex ki website se li hai
    iske alawa me hamesha kuch indicators ka use karta hon jaie ki RSI, MACD, bollinger band aur moving average..in indicatiors ki amdad se mujhe trading me bahut asani hoti hai aur me hamesha inhe follow karne ke baad hi koi deal open karta hon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use breakout strategy and my favourite indicator is the pivot point and the stochastic, this both indicator proves vey useful for me in my trading

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mohit For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    here is the first one it is an e-book.the name is 4dayforex.it is one of the best e-book l ever read.l advice all of you to read it.it will give you some exellent ideas when trading.it will let you to look at forex different way.give a try
    I tried to find out the reviews about the "4dayforex" book but could not be able to get the right one, but it sounds for me that they too want to sell this book and make money, i doubt whether it will really help or not.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lets share our favorit indicators , e-books and expert advicers!!!

hi friends l believe if we share and help to each-other we can develop our education and skills faster.l m ready to share all indicators you may find useful and 1os of expert advisers.anybody wants to join this sharing is welcomed

can anybody teach me how to attach document pls?

unfortunately it says the file is too large for uploading.l will start uploading with indicators and then experts.here is Fx cash formula.l will upload the explanation also so that you can understand better and you can give a try.well sorry l cant upload it says invalid file.maybe it is not permitted by indian-forex.com pls inform me if any of you know how to upload and if it is not prohibited.thnx
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-01-24 at 11:09 PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

sahara12 (2014-12-28), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16), sherylwajid (2018-04-26), Zaheer (2014-08-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open