+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets share our favorit indicators , e-books and expert advicers!!!

Senior Member elprince is an unknown quantity at this point elprince's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Genuine there are many strategies to end up being uploaded book online mainly because it is most cost-free upload solutions and many also provide extra all is usually downloading it the actual report, the simplest way to locate home elevators yahoo simply by keying the saying cost-free upload.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member barnos is an unknown quantity at this point barnos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading market provides lots of facilities for the trader help, like the demo account for the practice and the indicator which are tell the trader to the market trend so ots more easy for the trader to earn more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the actual sign loath I've observed this function perfectly is actually expenses Williams informative sign. it's excellent with regard to trending marketplace and also have already been really lucrative simply because I've utilized this within real real cash buying and selling. stating it's 100% however it will it's Work. Besides the actual expenses Williams indications there is this particular sign known as the actual absolutely no lag mum. indeed i understand ma(s) lag however that one appears to be excellent within forecasting becomes. although we would not view it within varying marketplaces because shifting averages do not work nicely within varying marketplaces.

Senior Member nabeel89 is on a distinguished road nabeel89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lets share our favorite indicators e book and expert advisers?

What is that please share your comments better to understand this thread in advance to working.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am a newbie Forex trader and I am learning all about Forex from Baby pips eBooks,it is a very good source of Forex knowledge as here everything about Forex from basics to advanced is given step by step.And I am using MACD indicator,it is a very good indicator to find the direction of market trend.

Banned jamil6981 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil6981's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine kabhi bhi kisi bhi ebooks se madad nahi li..meri sari information forex ki website se li hai
    iske alawa me hamesha kuch indicators ka use karta hon jaie ki RSI, MACD, bollinger band aur moving average..in indicatiors ki amdad se mujhe trading me bahut asani hoti hai

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post
    i use breakout strategy and my favourite indicator is the pivot point and the stochastic, this both indicator proves vey useful for me in my trading
    you're right man that strategy is absolutely works in london session therefore we should use this strategy during this session as being sensible traders and produce a lot of profits from forex market.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Has anyone heard about harmonic chart patterns like bat and crab pattern. It is said that trading them is very profitable. I stumbled across an indicator that said it could display the
    different harmonic chart patterns so that you can catch the trade as soon as it forms, but I have not been able to install and use the indicator. I will upload it here so that we can analyse it together mine is still moving average 9, 11 and 34, combine with bollingger bands and volume indicator. I trade in H4 time frame and it suit me a lot cause i can make my own analysis more relax
    and put the position

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite indicator is zigzag and fibo ratracement, a mix of indicators is very effective for determining the point of entry and point TP with relative precision. to use both indicators should use a minimum of TF H1. rule in the use of both of these indicators are:

1. TF H1 or above
    2. the default 12 3 5 Zigzag
    3. draw the fibo in zigzag line has patent (locked) usually located before the end.

Hopefully helpful.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite indicator is the Fibonacci and e-book that I like is the money management and trading strategies while also suggestions that I like is the suggestion suggestions that always gives me encouragement in forex trading along with tips on troubleshooting and solutions improve our trading performance is often one step .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open