Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: how many brokers you joined upto now?

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    When it comes to counting of brokers , they are many, some will be due to the bonuses offed, but among them, EXNESS, ISTAFOREX AND TRADING-POINT IS THE BEST.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alam View Post
    I have used many broker in forex life. Now i am using to instaforex. This broker have many system . PAMM account, forex copy is fine. It seems to me requote problem have at instaforx. Otherwise instaforex is very helpful and real intelligent service.
    I have used several forex trading brokers in my forex dealings, but like you i later found IFX and then i have not changed my broker again. IFX provides a forex trader all that he needs to trade so that they can succeed. They have the best customer care in all the forex world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    First Time i joined in Trading-pint .Thats time i found $25 no deposit bonous. Then i joined 4or 5 broker for get no deposit bonous .From there i get some no deposit bonous and i use this bonous for my trade

Banned alimulislam53 is an unknown quantity at this point alimulislam53's Avatar
    Thanks
    I joined 4 (four) broker such as, instaforex,hotforex,etoro,********* but I like instaforex and hotforex most because profit is possible from these brokers.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined many brokers before, I can't remember all but maybe 5. But I stayed long in instaforex because I like it here and I have no problems with this broker, so right now I am only using one broker and that is instaforex, the best broker in Asia.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samo For This Useful Post:

alimulislam53 (2012-06-30)

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have opened trading account with many brokers. If i am to number them, i would say something like 10. But i am actively trading with only 3 of them. And those three are Instaforex, FXPro & AvaFX.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only joined one broker and that is instaforex. One broker is enough for me because I believe in instaforex and I don't have any problems with them. If I trade with other brokers, I will get confused so I think I will stick to one broker only.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello please share how many brokers you joined upto now in your carrier.i have joined only in one broker i.e instaforex
    There are 3 brokers, the insta and broker in my country there are 2
    and the best and easiest, insta
    because there is no commission and insta swap and melting very fast

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Until now I only joined the instaforex which had clearly been proven to be the best broker.In addition to the many programs that appeal to consumers, I like the most Instaforex broker provide substantial rebate.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To this time i am joined to only 2 brokers,but only have demo accounts in them for now,because i'm learnings forex at the moment.I have accounts in plus500 and Teletrade.I like the second,because they give me very nice opportunities and nice support,even i'm only free member.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast