Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: how many brokers you joined upto now?

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have only two brokers trading in and insta is one of them, because it is already insta is a trusted broker and to date I have not had any problems of insta.
    although my broker trading in two, but almost all my money is on insta because the larger funds that we use then we will be able to increase the number of lots and the number of our resistance against the floating ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not joined more than 1 broker and that is instaforex. Though I am newbie and have not trade much yet, but the few time I use insta, for trade and withdraw, I not have any problem with my trading so far. Is important to note that insta is very good broker for trading in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now,I think I have joined three forex broker.But I am just trading with Instaforex broker.The other two are ********* and Marketivia.The first one has not been verified there,the platform of Marketvia is not so suitable for me,So I just enjoy so much with Instaforex now.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is my favourite broker and i am earning huge profits from here.I don't feel bore or difficulty whenever i trade here.When i shared these things with my friends they agreed with my proposal.And i could engage 50 friends here and now they are trading and earning here potentially.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello please share how many brokers you joined upto now in your carrier.i have joined only in one broker i.e instaforex
    For me its Instaforex, Marketiva, etoro, rv markets, lite forex, inconeon, *********, fx optimax, thats all. But now i stick to the best asian broker which is none other than instaforex
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member eyadbaik is an unknown quantity at this point eyadbaik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Honestly

I will go to http://wealthy-forex.com

at least it is Risk-Free and weekly guaranteed profit

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have three broker accounts in forex.My first is in Insta and i like insta very much and 2nd is in hotforex it also satisfy me and my last is in litefirex its my just starting account i have yet not profited from here.So i want to tell u that my two brokers are helping me to get good profits and i feel comfortable trade here.But my last broker is seemed to me difficult to make profit.
    Last edited by wazid201118; 2012-02-18 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spell

Junior Member eyadbaik is an unknown quantity at this point eyadbaik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

1) easy-forex.com good but huge Risk

2) youtradefx.com good but low leveargae

3) iforex.com very good

4) wealthy-forex.com (No Risk)

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined many brokers. Initial days i have joined with almost all the brokers who are giving no deposit bonuses . But most of such bonus are coming with limitation which prevent us from withdrawing any profits. At present i'm trading with two brokers.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have tested many brokers at this time. But Instaforex, Hotforex and Exness i think ar the best until now.
    Instforex for small accounts (micro), Hotforex for big Bonus and fast execution and Exness for fast withdrawable amounts of money within minutes.

But there might be more brokers i am joining since i am trading. There will be *********, Forexmetal, Exness, Instaforex, Hotforex, FXSalt, UWCFX
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 2012-02-12 at 06:55 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast