Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how many brokers you joined upto now?

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only joint with one broker so far. I have account with instaforex only
    Too many broker and too many accuont just make me a little busi and confuse to manage my account well
    I think there is no correlation beetween number of account and number of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je main ne ab tak insta ke ilawa 2 brokers join kiy thy lakin trading sirf insta forex ke sath he karta a raha hoon kion ke mujhe net pe is ke bary main he achy commens mily etoro join kia par kahin se achy comments nahi mily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far only approved and focuses for the first time in a mediator, whose trade for many runners only reduce the concentration although it is one way that the risk of spreading our investment, but so far I have not been able to share my concentration

Banned raihanuiu is on a distinguished road raihanuiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to learn more and I can do hard work and also need more experience that`s why I joined or starting *********.com and instaforex.com and within short time I will go to the *********.com. I need more experience from several brokers. When we will know more in that time one broker will enough to trade.

Member nabil1981 is an unknown quantity at this point nabil1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i opened my first real account witn fx soul then fxdd then al pari then instaforex and i have alot of trial account in many company such as windsor and fx-2k

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You for me to attend many of the brokerage firms previously, but I suffered them .. And a recent experience you company Insta Forex .. Since then, never tried any other company Insta an excellent company which has all the features and services, trust and credibility

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm a newbie. i use insta and 4 broker.if anyone has more than 4, please share.and I hope the mod is willing to guide me. i'm from indonesia.thank's alot

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning try trading forex, I tried to register to more than 5 brokers, after I tried it for a few months later my sister's broker to determine the best in my opinion. I Instaforex is the last option, because the broker has everything a good service to its clients. Now I just use my trust instaforex as a broker.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello please share how many brokers you joined upto now in your carrier.i have joined only in one broker i.e instaforex
    Dear so far i have only tried 2 - Instaforex and ------------ but to me Inshaforex is far far better than any other i also have few demo accounts. Its really difficult to keep up with so many different brokers so its better to go on with only 1 or maybe 2 but not more than that.

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i trading 3 broker.But i really sure and i also focus with insta forex ,because its trading system is so easy and nice,and this broker has many good feature and also it stable for execution its really needed this trading business.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast