Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: how many brokers you joined upto now?

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how can I find or locate a trusted broker? would you please kindly advise whats are the basic criteria of good broker. As a new trader to chose a broker which factor should be considered or whats the way to follow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined many forex sites already but most of them are dormant or no funds until now. Theirs only three that I'm trading right now. *********, instaforex and uwcfx. I want to add another one or two more that uses paypal as payments method but so far I don't have enough capital to start trading using paypal. In few months I'm hoping that I can save enough capital to start paying off all my debt and start trading normally again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello please share how many brokers you joined upto now in your carrier.i have joined only in one broker i.e instaforex
    I used to join the two brokers because it makes me confused to open a broker to trade I think it makes me
    confused and I decided to choose a broker to trade the forex using forex insta

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello please share how many brokers you joined upto now in your carrier.i have joined only in one broker i.e instaforex

mujhee 6 month se ziada ho gay hain is market main aor main start se he insta foreex ke sath he kam kar raha hun aor mujhee in ki service achi lagi hai in ki support be bohat achi hai is liy main kion kisi aor broker ko join karun ga

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    used whenever there is a new broker that offers a welcome sign up bonus I always wish I could turn a profit using only welcome bonus, so had countless brokers that I follow,, but now I just insta trading in it,

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have so many as far as i can remember 6 to be exact in number some are good some do not offer good services becouse they take too long when withdrawing funds .some have a large spread but all have their advantegs and thats why i choose them.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For forex trading, I list using 3 pieces instaforex broker and one of them. This I take to minimize the possibility that could hurt me.
    In addition, by registering at the 3 different brokers I can choose the trading style that suits me. Because at each broker has different rules.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have opened my account with only one broker that is Insta Forex. I think that it is very difficult to keep more than one broker. I have just start trading. May be in future i will use more brokers for trading. I heared about Hot Forex that it is No 1 Forex Trading broker in ranking. Is that true.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined only one broker up to now and that is instaforex. because I am satisfied with this broker and I have never had problems with them. so I recommend it to my friends too.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade only install but look after many broker that i see,,,for collecting data that help me so every one can do this for better information i think

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast