+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 496 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good trading plan sat karne ke liye apko sabse pehle tho apni capital ko badana hoga tab jake aap sahi level ki trading kar paoge jab apke account ki apital 100$ ho tho fir aap kuch nahi kar sakte apko kam se kam 1000$ ka balance tho hona hi chahiye. I feel that you must be take after some guideline and regulation like make fitting method in light of the fact that system is an arrange that incorporate the singular mission vision worth and objective. We must be make a specific methodology for fruitful exchanging. Procedure likewise help set your great exchanging arrangement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro ap jub tak forex ki akayda education ni hasil kara ga apko kabi b pata ni chala ga k apna konsa plan use karna ha aur konsi strategy , yaha par kai kesam k trader majod ha kuch intraday trader ha , kuch swing trader ha aur kuch long term and aur kuch short term trader ha . Jub tak apko is cheez ka pata ni ho ga k ap ketni deer tak trade open rakhna chahta ha ap trade ni kar sakta ha aur na e acha profit la sakta ha . islya Ap pehla bakyda forex k kaam ko samja phir learning k duran agar kesi cheez ki samj na aya tu wo be shak ap humara sath discuss kara hum dil o jan sa apko samjnana ki koshish kara ga!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My only plan in the future is growing my profit slowly with compounding system that a profitable trading system involving many factors trading rules trading psychology money management and hardware and software trading after all Now I just invest only 100$ in mini account that now my next intention is to learn how to trade predict the market profitably in most of the time therefore forex as possible from the results that I get I will gather to open another business

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well, in this case you should possibly be produce a certain approach mainly because approach is often a program which include your specific imaginative and prescient vision objective price along with objective. Many of us we need to possibly be produce a certain strategy for successful exchanging. Tactic likewise guide fixed ones good exchanging program.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex markwt mai hood planning key rules
    1 Techanical analysis
    2 Fundamental analysis
    3 No emotional
    4 No greedy
    5 Disciplines
    En rules ko ap follows kr key gorex mai successful

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Janab aik achi trading me hum sirf apnay expert traders ko follow kartay hai . Aaj kal to trading sikhna bohat easy ho geya hai q k aap ko har jagah se trading k tutorials mil jaye gay or best of best strategy bhi lekin aap ko khud me aik interest develop karnay ki zaroorat hai.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear iss kay liya mehnat ki zarorat hoti hay or koi bi aysa nahi hay jiss ko start say hi profit ho raha ho profit sab ko hota hay or iss kay sath sath us ko loss bi hota hay iss waja say koi bi acha treading plan nahi bana sakta hay hane bahtar plan bana sakta hay to iss waja say ham ko kosish kartay rahna chahiya.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should not try to ignored the trading plan. Because its very important to success in Forex market, Although wasting your time to set your trading plan without implement it is noting, its very important to create and stick to a schedule to do anything in an organized way. So you can decide the timing and numbers of hours that you will be trading every single day and follow it as perfectly as possible, that's what we call trading plan, its your mindset, you need to follow it appropriate, because every trader have different trading plan, you have to create your plan and implement it perfectly.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds that is forex market is very interesting and good job for me and I will become a professional trader in fact without good plan no one can get good trading and can not help for good success as if I wish i can afford huge money so i can fulfil my demand and support my life from forex tradingi will open IB house so i can gain profit from my clientthose are my dream in next 10 yearsso long

10. The Following User Says Thank You to molu For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-04-21)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not learn properly you do not win the trade then because until now I am still in the learning process the most important thing I learned on if I'll be successful then I will decide to become while I just want to trading with forex and earning profit consistently per month and I want to be disciplined and trade very carefully make pips constantly from month to month before I rather than My future plan in the forex market is to have a forex trading school that i can be helping trader that are still losing in the forex market

12. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-04-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 496 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)