+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 496 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dost buhat achy, sub say phla app ko ya krna hai k Forex main app ny phla demo account bena hai, Forex demo account par ap nay work karna work kar k bad jub app ko samhj aha je ge k trading kasa hoti hai, Forex main ap achi trading karna k leya app ko ek acha saw plan tar karna ho ga , phr he app ek achi invest kara or ek behtr profit kar sakta hai,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the foreign exchange industry we need primer knowlegde as well, the main education in currency trading is like how to know that important and techincal research, and should know also about all the concepts on our agents, and how to create advance and make widrawal in our agents also must understand. In my view, Forex trading is an excellent trading system in the world and many people involve this trade now. So it is necessary to implement a good plan to earn money from this trade. First of all need to understand all the rules and discipline about this market and then need to take the right strategy for Forex trading. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you learn about forex trading and when you practice on a demo account at that time you can set up a good trading plan and also you have to implement this trading plan in your demo account before you put in your real account then you can get the result of the plan You and your confidence will increase. There is a saying in business for all Forex traders. This implies that we do not need to determine our transactions, we must also trade who cling to them. Many traders have good plans for their careers, but at first they remain there because they will ignore a good plan when they start trading.

Junior Member misbah1 has a spectacular aura about misbah1 has a spectacular aura about misbah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to ek trader par hota hae k wo forex trading ko ketna like karta hae jo traders forex trading ko kafe acha business samjhte huwe mehnat karta hae to zaher hay wo trading ki ache planing b karta hoga aur ek knowledge wala trader hamesha slow profit se apni trading start karega aur apne experience ko b bhrata jaega aur ahsta se apni trade ka size b bhrata jaega jis se wo profit k level ko slow se ek big profit men change kar lega agar wo kabi greed ka sath trading nhe karega to hamesha kameyabe k sath profit kamata rahega forex trading se

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misbah1 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-22), fxearner (2018-03-23), khizar1 (2018-03-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-23)

Member zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 287 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhaijaan if you are in a new trader in a forest writing you need to learn about how to set the plans how to set the risk and reward tool and how much capital you have and currently I don't know how much to Capital hair that's why I am advise you to learn about Forex

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid003 For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-22)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    in my opinion, we can set our trading plan and trading management if we have good experienc ein forex trading.. for my self, forex trading need goode plan and experience to get best goal in trading...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-22)

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan is very important and for me when we make a good trading plan then we do 50% job so we must be good at that then we can do this and this can be good for us so after that we need perfect system and clear system and simple first of all you need to learn various tools and strategies about forex trading and then make your plan about forex trading with the help of these tools and strategies. better practice this strategy in demo account before using it in real online forex trading account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kokojo For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-22)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, you have to set your plan by yourself any imperfect person to understand the kind of plan that suits you. in my view, discipline is very important in trading when you work with your discipline easily follow your plan, you have to control our emotions do not be too confident in this business and make a good strategy. Thank you ! I set a good trading plan, I do the same with every trade, I set my stoploss to a place that I think is a good place to trade at this time. I love the greedy trading system because my greed is to save on trading. In my demo, I trade 24 currency pairs at one time, here I show an uptrend pair as well, also see daily forex news and I make plans in excel sheet for good setting trade plan.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-22)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can arrange deals. If we use the instructions to predict market trends and market trends, everything previously seen. Because it is a strategic task that every plan must conform to the rules and regulations on the right policy, we can achieve trend signals. The time of the transaction through the use of the remaining time you have in this way, this will cause you to be created by buying and selling multiple time tables. Having a very important trading plan and having a good trading plan is even more important because we have the right entry and exit points and thus will greatly help traders to trade in accordance with their plans and trades.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

mantakdim (2018-03-15), misbah1 (2018-03-22)

Junior Member afrazkhan is on a distinguished road afrazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex today in Asia was a quiet affair in early trades, but volatility soon picked-up as risk sentiment improved. The Yen lost footing amid a solid rally in the Nikkei 225 index, as markets looked past the Japanese political woes. The USD/JPY pair staged a solid rebound and headed back towards the 107 handle amid broad-based US dollar recovery, as traders reposition ahead of the US inflation data. The Aussie failed to sustain the bid tone and turned negative, despite upbeat NAB survey while the Kiwi stood resilient above the 0.73 hand

17. The Following User Says Thank You to afrazkhan For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 496 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)