+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 496 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Banned mahmuda is an unknown quantity at this point mahmuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use his way to take profit in the open positions in the forex market without specifying stops. You must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. You can easily set your forex trading plan if you are knowledgeable, educated and skillful. Actually forex trading particular plan depend on trader skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ansi09 is an unknown quantity at this point ansi09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a newbie in forex i won't advice you to start directly using intraday trading. you can stick with scalping on small time frame (M1-M5-M15 & even M30 if you like). Personally i would advice you to plan your trade even before opening a position :
    1) Making a good technical & fundamental analysis (that's crucial).
    2) Set your goals (Take Profit) , the pips you want to collect.
    3) set your stop loss to damage control your capital if the trade went wrong.
    4) Risk at most 5 to 10% of your capital on all opened trades.
    5) never start a position based on your feeling, open it only based on your technical analysis.

Doing all those simple steps will get your trade(s) safer & more portable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member qmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point qmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a brand new forex trader therefore when i want to be able to understand how can we set an trading plan sooner i start trading throughout forex market. will certainly my partner and i set daily trading plan or perhaps other? plz will everyone assistance me...

Banned kholi99 is an unknown quantity at this point kholi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is completely rely personal a person. For those who have understanding as well as encounter regarding Forex currency trading after that may in a position to help to make make money from Forex currency trading. In the event that you'll be able to commit wide range of profit Forex currency trading after that may in a position to help to make revenue increasingly more. Should you is going to do little expense after that may generate little revenue. you need to manage in your feelings as well as avarice after that could possibly get achievement within Forex currency trading.

Member hazar is an unknown quantity at this point hazar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to make planning to have more satisfaction in Forex trading. We can use experienced traders suggestion to make new plan. Everyone needs to plan for any work as well as at trading. A good planning makes work more easier and right exit position on the market. I think in this case you need to set the best strategy.

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    That will come to you by the experience of trading. If you have done more trading most of the time you can catch some easy ways of making money with Forex. You need to have a proper education with the Forex so only after that you may get to know the trading sessions learning freely.

Banned kholi99 is an unknown quantity at this point kholi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm right here simply discuss my personal routine into creating buy and sell strategy, buying and selling strategy during my introduction there is an element of the actual path of style and advanced style, as well as short-term developments. After that there is a great news information is actually higher, as well as the impact of low information, which may be associated with acceptance, and after leaving, consider income, such as opening the cash management program in the buying and selling functions. Everything must be created within the buy and sell strategy before you start developing industry

Senior Member raohani007 is an unknown quantity at this point raohani007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought that when i am get a good experience and knowledge about the Forex trading then i set a good trading plan. With experience i earn a good money from there.

Senior Member salmanmazhar is on a distinguished road salmanmazhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member of this market and i think there is no need to Forex plan first we need a lot of income which is very neccessary and we also need lot of experience after this we should think for Forex planning this is the right way.

Banned firmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point firmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if my planning because I was a newbie in forex trading is that I should be able to profit
    and set targets for the month I could win and I see to it that I do not loss, it is my
    plan to implement the reversal prediction method for scalping and I do order

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 496 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)