+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 496 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i will be as much successful that i can survive then i surely never leave forex but I want to pass my time in trading forex accordingly I am investing my time to learn more about price action trading and master my edge in that area then My future plan in Forex is to become professional trader namely i am forex traderso i have a masterplan for future in forex in fact I have a future plan about forex trading is become a professional forex trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro sab sy phly to apko welcome khta hun us k baad me apko daily k plan k lye he guide do ga .daily ka plan apko zaida benefit or profiits dy skta h lekn is k lye ziada time ki zarorat hoti h or apko is k mutabiq he timing adjust krna ho gi or apna time dekh k din k waqt wala he dena chaye, forex mein jo bhi achy planing se trading karta hai tu uss ko bhut ziada profit hoti hai forex mein achy planing aap apna experience aur knowledge aur analysis se kar skta hain. jab bhi achy trading planing se trading ki jaga tu full confidence se trading hoti hai aur loss k bhut kam change hota hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    System no matter how good and complete will always suffer when the personality of the market changes so my fure plan with the forex market is simple and its just that i want to be a guru in this trading business and i will also like to establish a trading school where i will be lecturing students on how to trade in the forex market and all of these will come free of charge accordingly so what's your plan for realizing the expectations desires.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you to do daily trade never lose your heart even if you are going to huge loss it will destroy you always control your emotions and control your blood pressure consider on market do not consider on trade.
    and must be realy seriouss. to trading now. salam guys in order to your post We we must be create a particular strategy for successful trading. Strategy also help set your good trading plan. thanks for the post take care and keep trading. i thinks that Well, in this case you must be create a particular strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual vision mission value and goal.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand you must be look out market environment and market currency.in forex trading large investment play an important role , if we have large capital then we can use large lot size and then also can use more pips to set as our take profit, as well as stop loss or trailing stop loss and we are able to set out our businesses trading plans based on our businesses capital which we use to invest to trade within the Forex marketplace , if you have large capital then we can utilize big great deal size and also then even may use more pips to package because our businesses take money, along with halt loss or perhaps trailing halt loss.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    f we use indicator for see market trend and watch all previous trends in this way we can make a signal easily and can predict the market trend. we can set out our trading plans according to our capital that we use to invest to trade in the forex market , i think that you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal........

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjo abe View Post
    A good trading control your imotion. You must be follow some rule and regulatation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that inegrate the individual mission vision value and goal. and you have to always be comply with several principle and regulation including produce correct approach simply because approach can be a approach which combine the average person objective eye-sight price and target. In contrast you have to always be watch out market surroundings and currency.
    ट्रेडिंग योजना को यथासंभव सही बनाया जाना चाहिए। एक अच्छी ट्रेडिंग योजना को सक्षम करने के लिए एक ऐसी योजना की आवश्यकता होती है जिसमें बाजार और उसके जोखिमों को वहन करना शामिल हो। नियोजन के अलावा, सिग्नल प्रणाली में अभी भी त्रुटियां हैं या गलत हैं, झूठी भविष्यवाणियों की घटना को कम करने के लिए फ़िल्टर होना चाहिए। यदि सफल योजना बनाई जाती है, तो आप अगले लेनदेन की चुनौती को स्वीकार करने के लिए अधिक आश्वस्त होंगे।

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very very important question. I think that you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. I also want to say one the other hand you must be look out market environment and market currency.
    and To set a good trading plan, you need first set a daily goal, how much do you want to earn each day. For example, you have set that you want to earn 10 percent from your profit to day, then you have to be discipline, that after you have reach 10% of your balance, you will stop trading. A 10% each day will of bring a huge income in a year.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trading control your imotion. You must be follow some rule and regulatation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that inegrate the individual mission vision value and goal. and you have to always be comply with several principle and regulation including produce correct approach simply because approach can be a approach which combine the average person objective eye-sight price and target. In contrast you have to always be watch out market surroundings and currency.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to think of a plan of action, after education and good training in demo account and try to work in the real account, to be a plan to perhaps, start by dividing the time in order to achieve profit through good management of capital and also business strategy implemented which deals and I think you have to start off the perfecting Foreign currency,mainly because numerous are usually not key analyze what exactly can be precisely what is this specific wonderful promoting solely in terms of swiftly in addition to currency stock trading crammed know how.Her or his technique in addition to constructing worthwhile providers as well as bring about buying and selling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 496 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)