+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 280 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure obviously if your market would be unlike the actual conjecture Then you definitely to avoid the loss of additional sensible you can experience huge loss. To learn techie examination very carefully to see market styles and then to wide open your and acquire the power. According to my opinion i think if market go to reverse direction of trade then trader should close this trade if he/she see that market can give high movement and it can be happened in the volatile session like overlapping session of London and New work session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when market is opposite, i will using hedge or locking to make my money save, after my indicator give me signal i will close one of hedge to make more profit in market, i hink its very good when trade is not like i want, trading need a good startegy to make more profit in market When you trade, you should have a clear strategy. When the market moves in opposite direction, the best thing to the new trader i close his order. Of course, it is very easy to understand. But to experience trader---> don't decide in hurry, wait and consider

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a trader take all forex decision on his analysis. When he analysis market then he also analysis which level market will touch. So when he make a order then he set his take profit and wait for gaining targeted profit. When target is fulfill then take another trading decision on the basis of analysis. first analyse market before opening any order after analysis open order if your prediction or analysis is wrong then two thing is happen if you have large money account then dont close order use swing technique which best for you and another is open opposite order to that order then your account margin level maintain.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in the opposite direction after you have opened your position, you should use fibonacci to find out if it is a correction or an outright reversal of trend or just a simple correction. If you determine that it is correction then you can use the expansion tool to find out the extent to which it might correct and if you will be able to take such volume of risk with your current position. After determining such you can then close the trade if it will be to risky or let it run if you can accommodate such risk but be sure to set your stop loss for it the trade exceeds your expected reversal point.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a market moves in opposite direction the first and the far most important thing is that people close the trade in order to avoid the loss but at the same time it swings back to the highest value so its really a complex system Yes its happen some time trader close their order for lose then price come back and hit the trader set take profit target. When it happen it is very emotional for trader. But i think trader should not blame themselves for that trade. Trader should learn mistake and try to dont do that mistake again.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes, reversal in price movement doesn't mean a change of trend at all. It is sometimes simply a pullback, going back for some and then returning all forcefull. Get to know which one is which according to your strategy. you must be wise if you have it. you must remember, we can not accurately predict the market direction, so, if it turns out the market direction opposite to our predictions, do not force it to continue to hold the position, because you think prices will come back the direction of with our position. cut loss, and do not despair, because there was a chance tomorrow.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially i keep on increasing my positions - trying to average down and at last most of the time lost every thing, but experience make me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was wrong and should close it at appropriate stop loss. And enter with fresh analysis into another trade.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, when market moves in opposite direction you should book the loss and place the lot in where is market going. sometime it really helps you in taking some profit but it does not work every time. Market depends on the current situation what is going on in their countries, so we also read the news about currencies and then work according to the news then we can survive from that situations.

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look for trend that move the price move opposite.. if there were a fundamental close to your trading time, you can cut loss and open position as the price moving.. switch trade tho the opposite position.. thats if it is a trend movement.. if it is a sideway, there are so many technic to do some martingale or averaging, to minimize loss, but maximize profit.. it just depends on the movement wether its a trend or sideway..
    and if your balance is good, just sit back and let it flow even floating minus.. someday the price will back..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 280 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)