+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 280 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all traders must prepare the possibility if the market was moving in opposite direction with our first
    analysis. There must be risk management strategy to prevent big losses and if you want to cut and switch position,
    so it must be done with more analysis. Don't do cut and switch strategy directly without any strategy when the market
    was moving in opposite direction because it will be too risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time i tread by stop loss and take profit, so it is dose not matter that market moves in opposite direction. if i got a strong news or strong signal that my stop loss cross the limit than fast i do my tread close.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?

some time there are false movements in the market and if you really find that now this market is trying to move against you then you should cancel the trade and should not open the trade at once. wait and see the movement.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a trader take all forex decision on his analysis. When he analysis market then he also analysis which level market will touch. So when he make a order then he set his take profit and wait for gaining targeted profit. When target is fulfill then take another trading decision on the basis of analysis.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sathish999 View Post
    when the market moves in opposite direction. there is no wat to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit. but dont place ur trade with placing stop loss
    yes sir, I thank you for the information you have provided. I find the information you provide is really very beneficial for us, especially for the novice trader like me. and through this forum I hope you and other senior traders willing to provide other useful information for forex business.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we face several times the price that does not comply with our open positions in the trading, and at such times we should be able to make decisions appropriate to avoid a greater loss because if the position continues in the opposite direction of course we will continue to lose.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it is very bad reflection on the deal price
    But in some cases be a good hedge and the length of the spared him out of the deal without a loss or a profit too, and sometimes prefer to close the deal until the loss of not more than by the market at this time to use a lot of hedge

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market hits target .
    I always use stop loss in long term trading. So when market moves opposite before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about crossing my stop limit then i close my trade and open a new trade in the direction of market.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    jam market meri trade k opposite jaata hai to bi main wait karta hu apni already open trade ka sl hit hone ka.
    agar stop loss hit ho jaata hai to main fir se acha signal dekh kar trade karta hu.
    but emotions main ni aata or signal k hisaab se hi trading karta hu.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market hits target .
    when the market moves in opposite direction. there is no wat to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit. but dont place ur trade with placing stop loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 280 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)