+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 280 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiyo main to ye baat janta hoon, ki agar market humare against jaa rahi hai, to humari trade mein take profit aur stop loss laga kar chor dena chahiye, jitna loss hum jhel sakte hai, utna hi SL laga hona chahiye, fir humko monitoring karne ki koi jarurat nahi hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing that we do as forex exchange traders is to actually make sure that we trade forex with knowledge. With knowledge, we traders can always be sure to make our trades reverse from losses by taking the right decisions at all times.
    Patience is Key.

Member shazer ehsan is an unknown quantity at this point shazer ehsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in opposite direction, you can do hedging by opening a trade in the same currency with the opposite order, for example if your sell trade is going in opposite direction, you should open a buy order in the same currency. This is called hedgin. Or the other way is to simply close your trade which is going in opposite direction and bear the loss you have already faced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadie margret is an unknown quantity at this point sadie margret's Avatar
    Thanks
    I habitually use stop loss in long period selling. So when market moves converse before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about traversing my stop limit then i close my trade and open a new trade in the main heading of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G main to trading close kar du gi jab market opposite direction mai ja rahi ho gi. kyu main koi risk nahi lena chahu gi.kyu k is sy loss hony ka bht dar hota ha.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    when the market moves in SL against the market look very carefully whether deletes tracks that cross my butt I can finish my business and open a new

Banned mustasir is an unknown quantity at this point mustasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all, we shall continue, in my experience the average workers and, in General, no, but the experience will help during the autumn you will find what the research model is usually dangerous, because we soon enough that our industry and, ultimately, it is the place to be and may administratively close in perfect order. In addition to writing, refreshing the analysis in this area.

Senior Member nazeerali is an unknown quantity at this point nazeerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a plan b foir this situation called hedging and when market moves in oposite direction then i take another positoin inforunt of other with same lot size in this way i hedge my trade .

Senior Member faizan123 is an unknown quantity at this point faizan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi mere koi tread market main ho aue market dosri derection main jate hai to main ek aur tread kar leta hun aur apne account ko bachane k liye hag bana leta hun.

Senior Member joe4sho is an unknown quantity at this point joe4sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    This normally depends on a few things, for instance, the market trend maybe moving in the opposite direction but just slightly, this should not make you to close the open position, as long as you have your stop loss in place and the risk in that trade is acceptable then you have nothing to fear. When you o an analysis and pick a trend, you try your best to stick to it even if it goes against you slightly because this is normal in a forex market. have your stop loss so that you don't lose more than you anticipate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 280 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)