+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 280 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once the marketplace goes within the opposing path then you definitely should have to shut your own industry at the earliest possible time since you may obtain big unfavorable drift from the industry. therefore stay away from this as well as near your own industry in correct period and in trade, there must be at such conditions, where the market will move against our position. because after all, the only trade we predict, we really do not know where prices will move. and appropriate measures, I think we should think of is to cut losses. because it will minimize the losses we will experience. which clearly do not wait too long, because it will make you bigger losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that We are supposed to setted a great entry and to exit points in the forex exchanges the trading business. These entry and a exit points is actually what helps the forex traders to possibly close their trades and then secure their profits before there is a possible reversals !
    and when market going to opposite site I Use stop-loss. Closing limit Stop navigation tips look carefully whether to relocate for SL to clear it and launched a new trade in the direction of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it often happens in my trade, the market has the opposite movement to the position, or because the market has little chaotic conditions. however, is that we must always be ready with such a possibility, because after all the market movement is not really well read or predictable. so we should always be able to take appropriate steps to minimize the loss, with cutloss or SL. and if I think the market will turn again and I have much capital to take this type of risk then I never close my trader but if I am in a confused position then I mostly used stop loss technique but it is always depends upon my strategy

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, When market moves opposite to our existing order and making loss then just close the loss making order and enter from the other side and make the profit, that is so simple!. but in reality we never know again market may reverse at any time, and this is the beauty of this business. and In opinion it will become simple way that use stoploss in trading is needed. It will avoid too big loss or in order to set our mind set how much er ready to loss when our analysis wrong. Usually good trader will cut if their position wrong, we cannot leave one position minus untill make margin call

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market moves in the opposite direction. Wat leaves and place stop-loss and at the same time you have to put the losses. Double-spilling, but be sure to stop the country's income. I have extensive experience and honored to have adverse effects in the market is correct taşıyın.Canalize Thus, the patience to wait.
    and if the price of a correction, then the price will go back to the transaction we do, but if we have any doubts, you should use a cut loss, time transaction, so that we can minimize the losses when times it

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in the opposite direction. There is no escape from the stop loss wat U uu in place to cope with the loss immediately. but be sure to put the Stop Loss profits doubled. registration of a trade agreement, but the stop loss clock and If the current market movements, the opposite. Wool should keep all the autumn leaves covered the entire area. to increase the total area of ​​the leaves fall, but I know that half the income. Have the confidence to believe that the revision of that item because the Holy Therese three commercial areas, the leaves shed.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If market goes the opposite direction and you are sure it is not a pullback, you just exit the trade to avoid more loss and enter the reverse to re scoop your lost money. that is if you are sure the direction you are in is following the trend. The trend is your friend. and There are two possibilities that we can do when the market moves against our transactions which we use cut losses and hedging in securing transactions we have in this trade so it would be a good for us.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a tool for solve this problem. If you have entered into a position and the price temporarily goes against you, but the reason why you entered into this position is still on. Then the best solution is opening a opposite position in the same instrument with the same lot size, but on a lower timeframe. If you opened your original position on 4h, than you should open the opposite on 1h. And keep the opposite until it looks like that the price will not go to the original direction. and Just keep on trend line and good directions, when suffer lost trader become lost his self confidence, but with joint forum like this we can have some friend that will encourage us so we will get our confidence again. This is very great advantages that we can achieve by joining insta forex forum.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well one should not regret for the post closing effects on a trade if you think you would have wait for more, may be you will loose also that's why you have closed it, socontrating on it and realting the situation with news is good to avoid such situations.
    and For all time I is use stop loss of future trading. Considerably when opportunities actions deviation prior to SL i watch it meticulously even if business offers very opens evidence regarding passing my stop restrict next I shut down my personal trade as well as wide open an teenage trade in the route associated with scene.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have seen that sometimes the market is not good and sometimes it moves against us and is not ready to give us the real money so we should be consistent with our strategy so that we should get the result of our trades and we can take the advantage of hedging the trades for well tradings. and Normally every single move that we see in the forex currency trading business is powered by fundamental or technical analysis. The trader is supposed to find the one that is causing a change in the forex markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 280 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)