+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: High volatility - not every thing is done under chart patterns only.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-28   18:55
    Best answer #1

High volatility is the cause why forex market is very risky or profitable so there are many chances that the volatility well to bypass the chart also so always be aware of the volatile condition

2018-01-27   17:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, Gold has very high volatility. Beginners should must avoid trading in gold because it is very risky. Beginners should trade with major currency pairs to avoid getting big loss in Forex trading market. Major currency pairs are good to make profit.

2018-01-04   09:18
    Best answer #3

News for trading karne ke liye news ki achi information Hona zaroori hai aur gold Isa currency Pyar Hai. This way trade karne ke liye aapke paas market Ki Hai information Aur Hai experience Hona bahut zaroori hai. Agar Apke Pas experience nahi hai toh gold face reading karna aapke liye bahut loss wala ho sakta hai.

2017-12-25   08:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    g hai apne bohat hi ach baat kahi hn me apko batao ke gold 1 aes aapir hn jo support and resiatnce and higher high aur lower low bana kr trend ko follow krke kam krta hn jisse trader huge profit ya loss krtey hn
    . Jab news ka time hota hai to market mein bahut hi volatile movement hoti hai. Agar is Waqt aapke paas experience in the whole you study kar toh aap kabhi bhi market Mein usko trading mat karo. Agar aap Os waqat trading Karoge Toh aapka loss ho jayega

2018-02-19   22:44
    Best answer #5

I think perhaps you ought to develop and take in more about the outline design so you know how to make a mapping market precisely as per the example that was framed there.
    So in the event that regardless you don't believe the example framed on the diagram then you ought to need to take in more about it.
    Since fundamentally all things or legitimate signs that we can take from the market, there is an example of candles that shaped on the diagram.

2017-12-23   17:49
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

g hai apne bohat hi ach baat kahi hn me apko batao ke gold 1 aes aapir hn jo support and resiatnce and higher high aur lower low bana kr trend ko follow krke kam krta hn jisse trader huge profit ya loss krtey hn

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like trading high volatility of the price trend, usually the high impact of the news, the price will flow, I can not do the trade, bad thing because i can not order, always give me a lot of feedback, maybe this is because my internet The connection speed is so slow that I can not trade at high prices, so for my traders I'd rather avoid the news in order to avoid high volatility in my trading price changes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing about the chart pattern is that the chart pattern only gives the probability. They failed a lot of time. The point is that if there is a problem, you need to limit the risk. You need to find the point where the chart mode is invalid and set it to stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The chart pattern is well suited for traders to understand the market and trading and trading strategies. I think that if traders trade in good chart mode, and they use good logic levels to help traders a lot, because it gives traders a good chance to earn in this market.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High volatility is good, but need to be careful trading, which is why I want to stick to EUR / USD. It has its time to fluctuate, but it's not as violent as you are in that chart. The euro / dollar trend is quite mild, especially in the morning (Greenwich Mean Time). And later in the afternoon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kumbara For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    g han yara mey apki is baat sey bilkul agree hokey sirf analysis karne sey hi hame market keh trend fast trend ka pata nahi lagta hai hame dosre chiz bhi karna hoti hai likan news ko read karna wagera ye bohat zrori chizey hain is business mey yara

11. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is very important when trading in the forex market as without this your account could easily get wiped out in the face of high market volatility, which happens very often in the Forex market especially during the release of high impact economic data.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ObaFX For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    High volatility can quickly lead you to failure. In many cases, the price follows a well defined direction but because of the volatility has abrupt movements. The trader must protect himself from these changes through the stop loss. It is preferable to have a small loss and avoid the margin call. Then take advantage of the movement generated when the price returns to its starting point.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dardo For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member Sunny Aarby is an unknown quantity at this point Sunny Aarby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han gold highly volatile and has very high spread, gold pe trade kerne k liye humien kafi bari investment ki zaroorat parti hai or is ka knowledge hona bhi bohat zaroori hai waise gold pe loss bhi jaldi hota hai...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny Aarby For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,027 Times in 4,664 Posts
    it is must for us we work in gold pair when we know the gold clear trend and it is possible when we have good trading experience and we know gold pair clear signals then it is possible to make good profit with gold pair and it is must for us we use stop loss and take profit must in gold trading then we make good trading and we earn profit with gold pair

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein market to kabhi bhi kahin jasakti hai wo zaarori to nhi hai k hum jis taraf ki trade lgayen to forex market sirf usi taarf jaye isi liye dear hamen chaye k hamen stop loss use karna chaye hamen

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mahera For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)