+ Reply to Thread
Page 1525 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 525 1025 1425 1475 1515 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,250 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her trader ka apna mind level hota hay or her banda apnay damagh kay hisaab say forex ki learning ko pick karta hay. iss liay hum ye nae keh saktay kay koi fix time ho jab tak demo use karain. ye trader say trader mukhtalif hota hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is already a topic opened regarding this.
    well usually for a beginner minimum 3months is recommended ,but even though they trade well in demo some fail to perform in live account as they get nervous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right i could not spend even a day on demo account because i was so eager to trade on live - this does not mean that i underestimate the importance of demo infact they are quite useful, but for live experience cents account with litte deposit can be operated.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think at least 6 months is required to practice in demo accounts, because practice is one the vital factors to become a professional traders, all pro traders one has practiced with demo accounts and then became pro

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,there is no guarantee that the three months demo account trading will give us the trading success for sure .Its better when we get the confident - we should at once start the real account practice - be it a day or a year - but the evaluation of yourself here is the most important thing.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is very important before you start trading with real account you should trade demo account. I start my trading with demo account and It is very helpful for me. I think practice with demo account will help every newbie trader. I think when you comfortable with demo account then you should start real account trading.

Junior Member neworder555 is an unknown quantity at this point neworder555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good questions for beginner in forex .... about me i see it depend on the time you appropriated it to
    learn how to trading in demo account
    and also depend on if you success to get your Strategy which will depend on it in the real account to gain profits

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm staying on demo accounts for 4 months, then I opened a real account. but until now I still test the trading system with the demo account. so what's working well in a demo account is going to be any real profits in real accounts

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are new to trading i think it is better you trade two or three months in demo. But this is actually depends on the trader's knowledge and skills. Some people are fast learners and some a slow learners. But you must train in demo at least until you are able to trade on a good strategy.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I will suggest for at least three months practice on demo account and if you can the time of six month is ideal for demo according to me.
    yes similar amount of time is good enough 3 month or 6 months is good time frame really to learn forex well and you can just try different plans and see what plan can wortk in what situation and then there is chance that you can learn to control the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1525 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 525 1025 1425 1475 1515 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)