+ Reply to Thread
Page 1523 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 523 1023 1423 1473 1513 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 ... LastLast
Results 15,221 to 15,230 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depends on your taking ability. If you learn early about forex market. Your experience is so high in short time. Your confidence is full fill after one month. Then 2 month is enough for you. Demo account is for your basic knowledge store.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn the basics of trading in a demo from one of my frens and went straight to real trading with a small $20 deposit. And i dont believe that Demo is suitable for learning purposes, in my opinion its designed to test strategies EA etc not to learn how to make profit. A big difference between a demo and real account is the emotion factor which is the most important factor to decide the fate of a newcomer in this business. A trader learning in demo finds it hard to cope with the emotions when they turn to real trading. So most most of them alwasys ask "I do well in demo trading but why do i always lose in real trading?" the answer is the emotion factor which he couldnt learn while trading in a demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    how much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading ? @ it is most necessary to know for all new trader. i have been demo trading since last year.we should spend minimun 6 months in demo before going to live trading.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not according to the time to trade on real account you have to know all basics of forex market and have the ability to predict the direction of the price and have good plan make you survive in forex if you do it in 10 day you will be ready to trade on real account

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very from person to person as some person learn quickly and some person could not understand this trading quickly.It also depend on time that person could give for trading. as you are full time trader or part time trader.If you could give full time to jaldi learn ker lain ga and if you are part time to time jyada laga ga.In my opinion I think atleast 1 month should give for demo account.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it needs much of time in practise, as I just use demo account for 14 to 15 days. but when I come in real trading every thing seems different to me. better option would be that you practise on real with small investment with low size then you could better understand the envoirment.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    please help out if u hav any ideas about the time we should spend in demo for a new user before going live
    main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app ko es mai koi time fix nahi karna chiye bhelkey ye dekhiye k app ager es main yeni demo trading main kafi profit kama rahe ho to phr es ka matlab ha k app real trading main aa saktey ho es liye app es main koi time mat dekho

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes as I spent almost three months in trading on the demo account and after that I have mastered the things I came into real account with a small capital and now I earn very well, but still I must improve my negotiation skills and until you are good in trade, while trade with the live account will be easy and profitable.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    for newbie trader should practice on a demo account for three months ..
    we can use our demo account to test the trading system and money management to be applied in real account ..
    we must be patient to practice on a demo account to be able to make consistent profits based on our plan

Banned faesa is an unknown quantity at this point faesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a demo account for only two weeks, after that I use real instaforex account. according to my real account to give a lesson about trading psychology and money management, not for the demo account, although with little capital to try real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1523 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 523 1023 1423 1473 1513 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)