+ Reply to Thread
Page 1424 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 424 924 1324 1374 1414 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1434 1474 1524 ... LastLast
Results 14,231 to 14,240 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes indeed demo account is the best place for us to know the terms of trade, because the terms of trade between the demo account to a real account is the same. so when we learn in the demo account and can trade well, then we will be able to trade with a real account as well. so indeed the demo account is very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawser11 is an unknown quantity at this point kawser11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on traders how much they learned from those demo accounts I think 6 months is enough but yes if traders are not getting confidence, they can increase the time by evaluating themselves and their knowledge. Everyone is not the same and needs separate time to learn the trading techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned even89 is on a distinguished road even89's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should to trade on demo account till we feel booring. in this case, i say booring to ilustrate that we've could to be such a chart reader. our under brain will work spontan when seeing any pattern in front of of us

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depends on the individual how much time he requires to be learning forex trading and how time he takes to understand the trading completely and excel in it and i think that we should be practicing on it for 2 to 3 months on demo

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the system is perfect I'm sure not going to change until whenever, but do not know who he is if EA can not be used due to expire, which may command wrote the script not the way, but if it is manual trading strategy will not mantaf fade due to age

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a system can be completely perfect so many brokers to be closed due to bankruptcy gan, hehe .. so no matter how good the system is still there weaknesses

Senior Member endah is an unknown quantity at this point endah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I found a demo account can train our psychological, especially mentally and emotionally. it is because I am a good practice to build systems with insta contest is held, be it weekly contest or contest on Friday. for now dah glass intact all

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo to test it from time to time the introduction of the assessment as well as to try to force our trading before we really dive into the world of real trading acount.
    the longer we let our demonstration increasingly understand that the psychological impact would not we find except on acount real

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must have to spend good time on the demo trading account before you start to trade on the real trading account as you have to make a strategy which will provide you good profit when you trade on the real account. so when you get that then you can try to trade on real account.

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should never let the demo account go, since it's a training platform & it's needed anytime & any where i think if there is no demo account their is no real account,

i have almost 2 years at this business & i still using demo account contentiously but you can trad on a real one if you feel that you are making good profits contentiously on the demo one..
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1424 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 424 924 1324 1374 1414 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1434 1474 1524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)