+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 1124 1524 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member ali69 is an unknown quantity at this point ali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account ma humy tab tak kam krty rehna chahye jab tk humy yaqeen na hojaye ke hum real ma trading krne ke kabil ho gaye hain ya nahi trading krne ke self confidence ka hona bohat zruri hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned micle is an unknown quantity at this point micle's Avatar
    Thanks
    To say the least we only use 30 days apart next I inserted directly into the actual invoice, and from now on I will also buy and sell on the tryout some values is the cause of education also am currently I an excellent special trained mediator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wassim55 is on a distinguished road wassim55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning is essential and this forum does that for the betterment of the trade and the trader.This helps in improving our trading style.And the beginners should go through demos account at least one month first for the better knowledge

Member opunity is an unknown quantity at this point opunity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was just practicing on trial for a month, then open a real account. but until now I still try trading with a demo account. so me and in the presentation and real accounts

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just invested in couple months to learn from a display acc. considerably more than simply find a plus put up website usage give typically the real acc given that We mc therefore Let me return typically the display acc. I provide typically the competition and a guidance system if I just triumph I just will receive a complimentary growth capital being treasure competition

Senior Member honey1212 is an unknown quantity at this point honey1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Minimum 2 month we should must spend on demo account. Demo account is best for learning more and more about forex. If we want a good trader then we must join the demo account for some month. For newbie i suggest 2 month work on demo account and try to learn discipline fundamental and strategy about forex trading. When feel expert then open live account and deposit some money and trading on live account. But Demo account is must.

Senior Member tang20 is an unknown quantity at this point tang20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    THERE IS NO LIMIT on how long we spend in the demo account depends on how long we want our study to advanced demo account sometimes I also went to a live account but suffered a loss then I will go back to the demo....thanks

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    how much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading

My friends it depends on your mental level if you may pick knowledge about forex trading with in few days then you may start in your real account , but it is my personal experience that maximum people must have some weeks to become a good trader in forex trading they have to practice for more time to be an expert .

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have spent 3 months to train in the ACC demo. If you get a bonus post, try to use the essence in ACC, then, if you had a MC, I'm I'm going to go back to the demo. So I get a free capital as a contest prize I won, I enter the contest as well as the usual training tools
    Free Forex Signals - Make daily 100 pips easily !!!
    # provided by professional forex trader #

Banned hamrit is an unknown quantity at this point hamrit's Avatar
    Thanks
    To say frankly i have spend only onemonth and after taht i entered intto real acccount and now i even will tarde with demo account for practice as well as at prsent i am not a professional trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 1124 1524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)