+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the more we make good practice in demo the more we will have good advantage of the market so i am doing very good so far and it will help me in future so i am doing my best and i know that market will give me good result if i work more in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned someone99 is an unknown quantity at this point someone99's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on trader who are trade in this business.i think at least 5 hours is needed to get a good result from forex.i give the 3 hour in the forex.after some day i increase my time in forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Arshad123 is an unknown quantity at this point Arshad123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal me forex me trading k lye koi time mukarar nh, ap isko puri life b trad kr skte ho, q k forex me ap jitna kam krte ho utna munafa apko mita h, mere khyal me isko nh chorna chahye, q k monex k sath sath forex aik sekhne ki jaga b h, jis se ap busniss k mtlk bht kuch sekhte ho, is lye forex ko chorna pagl pan e ho skta h, jahan se insan ko faida ho usko chorna bewakofi h.ye all life k lye hna chahye.

Senior Member billlal is an unknown quantity at this point billlal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a professor you should not stop reading because you want to learn more and make yourself perfect.so as a forex trader you should not stop trading with demo account because you can learn more with the account and lose nothing if you wrong.so every trader should continue demo account.

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think we need to spend more and more time on demo account to learn teh forex trading in good way it also depend on our understanding how much we understand the forex or what is the level of our mind understanding to understand the forex as soon as posible

Banned rimijais is an unknown quantity at this point rimijais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo par trading karne ka koi specific time nahi hai mere khyaal se humen Demo account par tab tak practice karani chahiye jab tak ki humen forex trading ka experience nahi ho jata. Jab aap real money se bhi trade karne lage aur aap koi new strategy apnana chahte hai to use pahle demo account par test kar lena chahiye.

Senior Member rudro.bd123 is an unknown quantity at this point rudro.bd123's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually it will be depends on person who are trade in this forex business.forex business has no compulsory time for trade.so it is easy way of any person to do this business.i think if any person spend at least 4 hours it is quite better for them

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best time to have enough experience in forex trading is trading for 6 months at least on the demo account with 500 dollars only and try to double this money as you can.

Senior Member saf co_leader is on a distinguished road saf co_leader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For good earning in Forex business we must need good knowledge and experience and i think demo account trading is good way for us to earn good experience by using this demo opportunity a new trader must do work on demo account fo one year and also continue demo trading with real trading it was good for him

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's all depend on how fast you can learn and develop your trading skill and of course you must control your emotion also before you go for a real account,, may be if you can be consistent in demo account for 3 month then you can move on to real account and may be you need around 1 year to be a good and consistent trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)